Saturday, December 28, 2013

What are some good sexy songs for a date?

baby making hip hop songs on More Details On Love & Hip Hop Atlanta Cast Revealed!! | CHERRY ON TOP
baby making hip hop songs image



iheartcavs


I want to make a mixed CD for a special date tomorrow night. Do you have any suggestions for sexy R & B songs/ hip hop songs that I should include on it?


Answer
THIS IS SOOOOOOOOO EASY CAUSE THE ARTIST PRINCE ALWAYS MAKES SEXY SONG, ABOUT SEX OR ABOUT A WOMAN. HERE IS A FEW. ALL THE SONG I WILL INCLUDE IS REALLY SEXY AND GOOD TAKE A GOOD HEAR AND READ THE LYRICS.

Prince - Kiss.
Prince - Little Red Corvette. ( about a woman vagina)
Prince - U Got The Look
Prince - Cream
Prince - I wanna be your lover
Prince - Rasberry beret.
Prince - Take Me With U
Prince - Baby I'm A Star
Prince - Anotherloverholenyohead (this is how the track name is) " I give my lover, i give my life, i give my body and mind."
Prince - Sexuality

What are good hip hop and R&B songs with ne yo in it?




Roman


i really like ne yo singing hooks in hip hop songs, such as finer things, make better, knock you down and bust it baby pt 2. So please recommend any songs if you know any.


Answer
Fabolous ft ne yo millions




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: What are some good sexy songs for a date?
Rating: 95% based on 95 ratings. 4.8 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks To Visiting My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment