Wednesday, December 25, 2013

What are some helpful tips in getting pregnant? Does preseed work? I need help getting pregnant.?

doctor tips on getting pregnant on How to Get Pregnant with Type 1 Diabetes (All the Lifestyle Tips ...
doctor tips on getting pregnant image



BOSS LADII


I've been trying to get pregnant for almost 4 years now, and my doctor won't help me. i've been asking her and she tells me the same thing all the time. I'm tired of running back and fourth and I just want to conceive.


Answer
I read Taking Charge of Your Fertility as well, a wedding gift from my sister =]
My husband and I never "tried," but we decided two months ago to stop preventing. The first month, not pregnant. I have to use lubricant, so I was using KY. Then I read in that book that lube AND saliva kill the sperm. I purchased Pre', used it the next month, and now I'm pregnant!
I swear, it was the KY that prevented me the first time. And with sperm friendly lube, I became pregnant!
Use preseed!

How do I get pregnant faster without going to the doctor?




Savannah


Me and my boyfriend have been together for 3 years now and we've been trying to have a baby, on and off for a year now. We never have protected sex but yet I've never gotten pregnant. Does anyone have any tips or foolproof methods on how to help me get pregnant? I'm getting kind of desperate, and I don't want to go to the doctor.
I don't need people judging me, I just need answers. Thank you.



Answer
There are a lot of things you can do to improve your chances.

Definitely, fitness and nutrition are crucial when trying to get pregnant, and also limiting stress.

Maria Anderson has an excellent site (www.trying-to-get-pregnant-site.com) that has "100 tips for Getting Pregnant", spread over 10 separate articles. They are all free and you don't have to sign up for anything.

Included in the articles are what you should and shouldn't eat, what vitamins, herbs and minerals to take (and which ones to avoid), what drugs to take (and which ones to avoid), tips and videos on fertility massage and exercise. She also talks about the best time of the month to have sex etc.

The link I've put below gets you straight to the home page. For the "100 Tips to Get Pregnant", look in the side-bar on the right of the page

Best of luck.
Claire




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: What are some helpful tips in getting pregnant? Does preseed work? I need help getting pregnant.?
Rating: 95% based on 95 ratings. 4.8 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks To Visiting My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment