Thursday, December 26, 2013

What are the statistics of someone with PCOS getting pregnant with Metformin & how long does it usually take?

get pregnant metformin on How Long After Starting Metformin Can You Get Pregnant - Metformin ...
get pregnant metformin image



Diaminus


I have been diagnosed with polycystic ovarian syndrome and want to have a baby. We have been trying for over 2 years on our own. I recently saw an OB/GYN and she is starting me on Metformin. I really want to have another baby. This will be baby number 2. I am in my mid 20's and want to know what the success rate of Metformin is for someone like me.


Answer
I've had PCOS for a long time now, and i'm 24. I was put on BCP and metformin 500mg twice a day to regulate my periods and for insulin resistance. I got married at the end of Sept. 08 got off the BCP beginning of Oct. and I got pregnant mid Nov. So it took me what..about a month and a half? The only thing I was on was the metformin...same dose. I'm due on 08/08 so I'm about to pop! We're expecting a girl. I was told I'd have a lot of problems getting pregnant, or if I did...even staying pregnant. I'm really overweight but have had no major problems this pregnancy. No high BP or gestational diabetes. Good luck!

Has anyone gotten pregnant using Metformin?




Anitra


Hi I have PCOS and I'm on my first cycle of Metformin. I'm just wondering if any of you have gotten pregnant using Metformin if so how long did it take you and did yo take anything else to help?? Thanks!


Answer
I got pregnant using both metformin and femara. I got preggo the first month.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: What are the statistics of someone with PCOS getting pregnant with Metformin & how long does it usually take?
Rating: 95% based on 95 ratings. 4.8 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks To Visiting My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment