Friday, December 27, 2013

Is it possible to get pregnant in a hot tub without intercourse?

get pregnant hot tub on So, what do you think? Was Kate Hudson being reckless or was she ...
get pregnant hot tub image



Livvy


I was watching an early episode of Glee, where Quinn's excuse to Finn about her pregnancy is his ejaculation in a hot tub. In the show, she claims that a hot tub is the perfect temperature for sperm. I was wondering if that could actually happen. Anyone know?


Answer
most hot tubs have chlorine. chlorine would kill the sperm.

How likely is it to get pregnant in a hot tub?




Clarity.


No penetration involved. Just, a man and woman naked in a hot tub, and the man 'comes'. His penis not even close to the girl's vagina.. but Is it possible? likely? Unlikely..? Can the sperm survive in those conditions?


Answer
I truly dint think it's possible, I don't think sperm survive in hot water, but I'm not totally sure about that. So I think it's almost impossible. Hope it helps. :)




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Is it possible to get pregnant in a hot tub without intercourse?
Rating: 95% based on 95 ratings. 4.8 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks To Visiting My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment