Thursday, December 26, 2013

How long did it take you to get pregnant after a D&C?

tips to get pregnant very fast on every successful children in country.
tips to get pregnant very fast image



oliveoyle_


I had a miscarriage/D&C at 7 1/2 weeks. This was in January 2008 I waited until I had a normal cycle to begin trying again only to have no luck. I am wanting to get pregnant again so bad. Has anyone had a similar situation? I feel hopeless. Any tips on getting pregnant fast?


Answer
My first pregnancy was a miscarriage that required a D&C. We were not trying to get pregnant but somehow 8mths after my loss we got pregnant with our son.
I had a miscarriage last August and needed a D&C and found out in Novmber I was pregnant again.
I really dont have any tips because I have PCOS and my trying to conceive method requires medication. I just wanted to wish you luck!

When should I have sex to finally get pregnant?




Tricks


Should I have sex everyday, every other day? When!?

Also if you could give me tips to get pregnant faster?
How long did it take you to conceive?


God bless and thank u all!



Answer
Have sex every other day so that there is plenty of sperm. Also buy an ovulation predictor kit and have sex around the days you are most likely to ovulate. I seemed to conceive every time I had sex. My husband and I don't do it that often, at least not in his eyes, and yet I am always pregnant! We joke around that every time he touches me I get pregnant. We were never trying to get pregnant- it was always a surprise. They say you are more likely to get pregnant when you aren't trying.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: How long did it take you to get pregnant after a D&C?
Rating: 95% based on 95 ratings. 4.8 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks To Visiting My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment