Monday, December 23, 2013

Is it possible to get pregnant 8 days after the start of your menstrual cycle?

get pregnant day 8 of cycle on United States From Wikipedia, the free encyclopediaJump to: navigation ...
get pregnant day 8 of cycle image



labattbeer


I started my period 12-13 days ago...I was wondering if I was able to get pregnant 4 days ago or is it unlikely? I am spotting today and I just had a period.


Answer
Yes, it is possible. I got pregnant 9 days after the last day of my period.

How likely am I to get pregnant on day 8 of my cycle if my average is of 36 days?







Hi I have been keeping track of my cycles for 7 months and my average is from 36 to 38 days so how likely am I to be pregnant if I was unprotected with no ejaculation present on my day 8. what do you think? a detailed answer would be great thanks!


Answer
Very unlikely. Most woman ovulate midway through their cycle. Your estimated ovulation day would be day 18. It is only an estimation because you may ovulate a day or two sooner or later. It's always best to have sex every other day for a week before and after your estimated ovulation day to optimize your chances of conceiving for that month. So in theory having sex on day 8 is very very unlikely to cause a pregnancy. In some cases woman do spontaneously ovulate during crazy times of their cycle. So while it is not completely impossible the chances aren't in your favor.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Is it possible to get pregnant 8 days after the start of your menstrual cycle?
Rating: 95% based on 95 ratings. 4.8 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks To Visiting My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment