Friday, December 27, 2013

What are the chances of me getting pregnant with my medical conditions?

get pregnant stay pregnant on The GP sighs. We do advise pregnant women to stay away from people ...
get pregnant stay pregnant image



*March*


I have polycystic ovary syndrome, protein s deficiency and Iâm also RH negative. I have not gone to the doctor yet, just wondering what my chances are of getting pregnant and staying pregnant and delivering a healthy baby. I'm not planning on it right now, but just wondering and preparing for the future.


Answer
Well, I have PCOS and I was put on Metformin to help with that and I now have twins. My mother was RH negative and I think that they had to give her a shot of something to make her body compatible to carry babies, she had 3 with no problem. I don't know much about protein s deficiency so I can't help you there, but I don't see why you cannot have children. Good luck in the future!

How long do American eskimo dogs stay pregnant?




Aria


I wanted to know how long they stay pregnant so I can know about what time the puppies suppose to come out.PLEASE ANSWER AS SOON AS POSSIBLE!


Answer
The same amount of time any other breed of dog is pregnant and if you where a responsible breeder and not a BYB you would know the answer to this. I also hope you have at least $2,000 put up encase you need an emergency c-section or to cover any of the other complications that can happen. Oh and to answer your question 63-65 days. (that's a little over two months in case you cant figure that out)




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: What are the chances of me getting pregnant with my medical conditions?
Rating: 95% based on 95 ratings. 4.8 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks To Visiting My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment