Friday, December 27, 2013

I thought after converting to islam my relationship with my mom would get better i am working?

baby making dua on Muslim Baby Gift Box (Pink) by Zahra Gift Baskets | Flickr - Photo ...
baby making dua image



New to Isl


On my temper and overall I want to be a better person and a devoted Muslim. Unfortunately my mom feels like she can disrespect me when things don't go her way. I am 22 years old married and pregnant sadly my husband and I move into my mother's house since we need to get on our feet and get an apartment since we just moved from an every expensive state. Please make dua for me and had anyone been in a situation with a headstrong in law or parent and how did you deal with it. I can only keep on pray inshaallah.


Answer
Salam Really after converting to Islam your relationship with your parents,relatives and neighbors should get better You must respect,love and help your parents especially your mother Your mother should respect you and your husband too, Okay I will make dua for you,your husband and your baby in the womb and also your mom so you all will be healthy,wealthy and wise You must keep be patient because Allah will be with you. You must keep on prayer and dua insha Allah May Allah bless you all Ameen

For others who have miscarried: How did you handle the heartbreak and stress following the miscarriage?




terry


It's been hitting me harder than I had expected. I've been on Prozac for years but anti-anxiety meds were just added too, as needed. I am surprised at how little it actually takes to set me off lately.


Answer
As Salaam O Alaykum sister, :)
I have never been a Preg yet but my sister-in-law had to do miscarriage @ about 6moths and it was hard, i was beside her like a dumb person, i didnt really know how to explain it to her. Except telling that you will have another chance insha'Allah and it is the will of Allah.
But MashaAllah she was braved and always said that perhaps it was my destiny and whatever Allah wills.

I would say the same to you, although i can't imiagine how much grief you are feeling, but as a woman i know it is hard. Please be patient Allah will reward you with something really better, i.e a place in Al-Jannah. As you know all of our Prophet Muhammad (Peace and blessings of Allah be upon him)'s sons died @ a very really age.
I heard an incident when his (PBUH) son Ibrahim passed away, the prophet (PBUH) came home after hearing this news and held the dead baby boy and only said "Ibrahim you have given me great grief" and not even one tear feel from the eyes of the Prophet (PBUH) and he (PBUH) looked up @ the sky and said "oh Allah as you will". See how the Prophet (PBUH) has so much patience and how he (PBUH) accpeted the Decree of Allah.

Sister InshaAllah, Allah will recompence you, in the hearafter. Just make a lot of dua as it is Ramadan now, and i will too make dua for you inshaAllah.
May Allah(swt) help us to follow the great example of our beloved Prophet Muhammad (PBUH)----Ameen.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: I thought after converting to islam my relationship with my mom would get better i am working?
Rating: 95% based on 95 ratings. 4.8 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks To Visiting My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment