Wednesday, May 28, 2014

Can you get pregnant before your period?




bettyboopa


I had sex on a Saturday. I had my period Monday. It came early because it usually comes on Wednesday. I take birth control and I have been missing some so I would double up the next day or I would take it later than I should. Could I be pregnant? I am now feeling bloated and constipated. It was about 2 weeks ago that I had sex.


Answer
Technically you can get pregnant before you period and after your period. You should normally ovulate 14 days into your cycle. Cycle day one is the first day of your period. For those who say you can get pregnant anytime of the month is wrong. You only ovulate generallyonce and when you do, you only have a 24 to 36 hour period for the egg to get fertilized. I seriously doubt you are pregnant if you got your period. Also on your bc. don't double up. Take them at the same time everyday. Put them somewhere where you can remember them. Like for example beside your toothbrush. If you brush your teeth everyday then you will remember to take them. Good luck.

do you have chance of getting pregnant two days before period?




gurl


So it's two days before my period and I had sex for the first time. Protection was used but I'm not on the pill.When I used the restroom I had whitestuff come out of me. Could it be discharge or semen?? And could I have a high chance at getting pregnant two days before my period?


Answer
What you saw was probably semen. Two days before your period is due is not a fertile time. I don't think you have anything to worry about. Keep using protection.

Good luck.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Can you get pregnant before your period?
Rating: 95% based on 95 ratings. 4.8 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks To Visiting My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment