Thursday, May 29, 2014

Questions about Baby Oil?




~*~ CLARA


ok kids, i read this article in a mag. that said to shave with baby oil. Well to make a long story short, i have dry skin and decided to put it all over my body (cause of u know it's sopposta be moisturizing) then i washed it off, dried, and got dressed without washing my skin with soap, is this bad for me?


Answer
Baby Oil can be left on. If soap is drying you out try body washes with no soap. Dove products are a great place to start.

I have really dry skin aswell. my tip is to drink alot of water.

Where can I buy a DIY baby making kit?




Alex


I am looking for a DIY baby making kit. Does anyone know where I can find one? preferably for cheap, I dont want to invest too much. Please help, making babies is very important to me
thanks



Answer
Look no further than between your legs. Of course, like batteries, the key component, a female body, is not included. Prices vary, and they may not be available in all locations.

If you can find it, the old short story "Childs Play" might amuse you. A man is mistakenly given a "Build-a-Man" kit. One of his early attempts is creating a baby, which he can't bring himself to "disassemble", so he secretly drops it off at a convent -- and hopes the nuns don't notice that he forgot to give the baby a navel.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Questions about Baby Oil?
Rating: 95% based on 95 ratings. 4.8 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks To Visiting My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment