Saturday, August 24, 2013

What if I had sex the day before my period started?

get pregnant 1 day before period on ... Pregnancy Symptoms Before Missed Period | Pregnancy Symptoms Before
get pregnant 1 day before period image



Yasmin


I had protected sex 1 day before my period but the condom broke and he came inside of me. I came on my period the very next day is there a risk of me getting pregnant?


Answer
Almost 0%. The egg dies about a week before your period.

Can you get pregnant from unprotected sex before your period and still get your period?




Karen


Ok so me and my fiance had unprotected sex like 4 and 1 day before my period and still got my period the day after the last time we had sex. Now i've been feeling alot of nauseos randomly,, get lightheaded and alot of heartburns. Could i be pregnant? can you get pregnant after having sex 4 days and 1 day before your period and still get that period from that month?
Any information will help :)



Answer
Since you got your period, you are most likely not pregnant.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: What if I had sex the day before my period started?
Rating: 95% based on 95 ratings. 4.8 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks To Visiting My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment