Friday, August 23, 2013

How long did it take you to get pregnant after stopping the pill?

get pregnant this cycle on get-pregnant
get pregnant this cycle image



Holly


I stopped the pill and got my period shortly after in nov 10.. Do I have a good chance of being pregnant this cycle? How long did it take you after stopping the pill?


Answer
well, apparently I am a freak of nature and got pregnant the same month I stopped. I took a pregnancy test friday morning, and to my surprise I got a very shocking BFP. I was not even going off the pill to get pregnant. BUT, after being married for 5 years, this will be a VERY happy addition to our little family.
Good luck to you my dear. Baby dust to all! ***

What are the chances of getting pregnant on the 10th day of my cycle?

Q. Cause i had unprotected sex on that day i dont want to get pregnant My cycle seems longer then 28 days most times. Also I was quite drunk when i did it and will that make it any less likely to get pregnant? Iv felt sick but i havent been sick how long after gettin pregnant mornin sickness start?


Answer
It's possible if you ovulate on the 14th day since sperm can live up to 5 days inside you. But, if you have longer cycles with a normal 14 day latent time, you probably ovulate later than cycle day 14.

My morning sickness started at 8 weeks.

Take a test in a week or so. Good luck!




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: How long did it take you to get pregnant after stopping the pill?
Rating: 95% based on 95 ratings. 4.8 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks To Visiting My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment