Saturday, August 24, 2013

How can I make a good babysitting Poster?

baby making online free on Printable Coloring Pages  For Kids and Teachers
baby making online free image



strawberys


I am starting to babysit, and my mom wants me to make flyers. But I'm not sure on how to make a good one. What could I add in it to make it look professional, but interesting at the same time? If you could also please ad links to where I could go to make one online, that would be great too.


Answer
You could create your design at Cropmom.com using high end graphics available on the web site. They have the tools and you are only limited by your imagination. I would suggest using the images from two kits at the site; "All About Baby" or Visit From the Stork" which have lots of graphics and you could chose from the multitude of word art available. After you have completed your poster I would have it printed by a photo finisher. This is doable because the images at Cropmom are high resolution and so after you download the image from Cropmom, the high resolution would be great for any size poster you might choose to print. Cropmom is free to use for screen quality images. Print quality will cost a nominal charge .. less than $2.

How can I know buy good quality fleece fabric online?




Rose M


I'm living in an area where I don't have a fabric store near-by. I need to buy some fleece fabric for making baby diaper covers but when I shop online I'm unsure of how to tell whether the material is cheap, thin fleece or good thick fleece. How am I to tell? Is there are particularly good brand of fleece material that I could buy in order to guarantee that I'm getting suitable fabric?


Answer
Are you sure you want to use fleece? To me, it would seem too bulky for the folds you make to insert the elastic needed for tiny legs and waist of a baby.

http://www.prudentbaby.com/2010/06/diy-diaper-cover-tutorial-with-free.html




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: How can I make a good babysitting Poster?
Rating: 95% based on 95 ratings. 4.8 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks To Visiting My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment