Sunday, February 23, 2014

What to you call it when you blow on someones belly and make fart noises?




tadames917


I can't remember the exact phrase.
I think I'm thinking of a two word phrase, one of which is probably "tummy."



Answer
Hello Tadames917 !

It's called a " zurburht ". It is officially known as a " zurburht ", because On "The Cosby Show", Rudy Huxtable ( the youngest daughter), Gave a zurburht to her father, on his cheek; after which she said: " I zurburht you ! "

I love them, and most children, and babies do too..
* Be sneaky, and give one to youe sweetie ! *


WHIRLED PEAS !
Love, light, and peace,
tishy

can my baby fart inside of me?




Sarah


ok this is not a joke and please don't leave any rude comments. i am just curious and this is the only thing that makes since.

okay so my belly has been making weird noises. like a fart inside my stomach.it doesnt hurt. but it is quite loud. my husband heard it across the room. it only happens a few times. but after i hear that noise (which kinda feels like a bubble popping) then i have a cramp and i have to fart really bad.
so what is this feeling/ noise in my belly?
has this happened to anyone before??

oh i am 29 weeks btw
thank you for all your answers. i understand now that it is not the baby but me lol!



Answer
It's not the baby farting....it's gas bubbles in your belly, they sometimes do get really loud and if you have to fart after that loud noise, then it's you and not the baby....this is just my opinion.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: What to you call it when you blow on someones belly and make fart noises?
Rating: 95% based on 95 ratings. 4.8 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks To Visiting My Blog

1 comment:

  1. Hi My name is 'Kristina Barret just want to share my experience with the world on how i got my husband back and saved my marriage... I was married for 7 years with 2 kids we lived happily until things started getting ugly, a point where he filed for divorce... I tried my best to make him change his mind & stay with me because i loved him so much didn't want to loose him but everything just didn't work out... he moved out of the house and still went ahead to file for divorce... I pleaded and tried everything but still nothing worked. The breakthrough came when someone introduced me to this wonderful, great spell caster who eventually helped me out... I have never been a fan of things like this but just decided to try reluctantly cause I was desperate and left with no choice... He did special prayers and cast a return back spell on him... 48hours he called me and was sorry for all the emotional trauma he had cost me, moved back to the house and we continue to live happily, the kids are happy too and we are expecting our third child. I have introduced him to a lot of couples with problems across the world and they have had good news... Just thought I should share my experience cause I strongly believe someone out there need's it... You can email him via: babaalikahealinghome@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete