Sunday, February 23, 2014

how to get a women pregnant easily after marriage ( Urdu reply )?




RASHID A


Actually i m married in april 2009 but still no child so i want to ask you how the became pregnant fast and easy
Jalpari thank u very much for send me this email i will surely give this to my wife to follow what u said
but if you can explain the best position of sex??
Thanks
rashid



Answer
Hi rashida,

I think urdu reply are not allowed here so i don't want to go against rule, and if u are having trouble in understanding my reply , drop me pm.

How To Get Pregnant Fast
--------------------------------------

When many women decide theyâre truly ready for a baby, they joke that they spent so much time trying not to get pregnant in their earlier years, isnât it ironic now that theyâre crossing their fingers for a little bundle of joy?

If youâre now ready for the baby-making business, youâre probably wondering whatâs the quickest route to get there NOWâor is it even possible to get pregnant fast?

Well, slow down a minute, before you have your mind made up that getting pregnant sooner rather than later will be an impossible chore, letâs consider what will be most helpful to you in achieving the pregnant bliss you seekâ¦

1- Have An Orgasm
2- Take Folic Acid & Pre-Pregnancy Care Seriously
3- Know Your Cycle and When You Ovulate
4- Decrease and Manage Stress in Your Life
5- Know The Odds of Getting Pregnant Fast (but donât be ruled by them)
6- Take Your Temperature to Determine Ovulation
7- Keep Your Vagina Sperm-Friendly
8- Practice the Best Sexual Position for Getting Pregnant
9- Curb Your Enthusiasm for Excessive Exercise
10- Get Close to Your Ideal Weight

Am i going pregnant again easily?




Diane


i have a 5 - month old baby, me and my husband has a very quite sex life, meaning we are not having sex everyday, it is only every two weeks and sometimes i failed to take my birth control pills, is there a posibility for me to get pregnant easily? Sometimes i only take the pills after sex.


Answer
Birth control pills are meant to be used to prevent yourself from getting pregnant, and you have to use them DAILY otherwise they aren't effective. If you miss several days, it will take at least 7 days of taking the pills each day (and using a condom in the meantime) until they become effective. It doesn't matter how often you and your husband have sex, if you aren't taking your birth control pills every day you can get pregnant. Birth control pills are NOT the same as emergency contraception pills, so you should really look into http://www.planbonestep.com/ and get informed.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: how to get a women pregnant easily after marriage ( Urdu reply )?
Rating: 95% based on 95 ratings. 4.8 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks To Visiting My Blog

1 comment:

  1. Hi My name is 'Kristina Barret just want to share my experience with the world on how i got my husband back and saved my marriage... I was married for 7 years with 2 kids we lived happily until things started getting ugly, a point where he filed for divorce... I tried my best to make him change his mind & stay with me because i loved him so much didn't want to loose him but everything just didn't work out... he moved out of the house and still went ahead to file for divorce... I pleaded and tried everything but still nothing worked. The breakthrough came when someone introduced me to this wonderful, great spell caster who eventually helped me out... I have never been a fan of things like this but just decided to try reluctantly cause I was desperate and left with no choice... He did special prayers and cast a return back spell on him... 48hours he called me and was sorry for all the emotional trauma he had cost me, moved back to the house and we continue to live happily, the kids are happy too and we are expecting our third child. I have introduced him to a lot of couples with problems across the world and they have had good news... Just thought I should share my experience cause I strongly believe someone out there need's it... You can email him via: babaalikahealinghome@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete