Sunday, February 23, 2014

How to position baby on tummy time boppy?




saraja


Okay i'm a little confused because i've seen two different ways of how to put the baby on the boppy pillow at tummy time.
Are her arms and head supposed to be leaning on the pillow (like a pillow) or is the pillow supposed to be more on there chest area and there head and arms kinda hanging on the other side?

Sorry if it doesn't make sense. I tried..



Answer
Here's a picture from the boppy website that shows ho to use the boppy tummy time pillow: http://shopboppy.com/shop/index.php?main_page=index&cPath=4

You can position your baby to either lean (like a pillow) or on the chest area--I'm pretty sure it can go both ways:)

Breach baby at 27 weeks?




Proud Army


My question is when do more breach babies turn? I know that I have plenty of time to go and I'm not worried by any means, and if I have to get a c-section because she is still breach then that is okay, that is how she wants to enter into this world. I also know exercises too, so I don't need help from anyone there. Also I have my next apt. for 28 weeks next week, so when will she start to be worried about my baby being breach, she doesn't even no yet, I went to a 4D ultrasound place to get pictures.


Answer
I am 28 weeks and she is breech too!! My doctor said they start to get into position this month, which means if they are going to turn then more than likely it would be in the next couple weeks.

The good news is when my mom was carrying my brother he was breech, went the entire pregnany that way!! Then the day before she gave birth ***miracle*** he flipped!! So anything can happen!

Good luck to you, take some nice warm baths & make hubby rub your back. You poor thing, I know your lower back pain :-(




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: How to position baby on tummy time boppy?
Rating: 95% based on 95 ratings. 4.8 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks To Visiting My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment