Sunday, August 25, 2013

What are the chances of getting pregnant on my period?

get pregnant after period on After Miscarriage
get pregnant after period image






i had sex during my period and i think i may be pregnant. my periods are usually 2-3 months apart being irregular. im 16 years old. i just want to know 2 things. what are my chances of being pregnant? and do i have to wait the whole 2-3 months for my missed period to take a test? that seems way to long.


Answer
No wait three weeks after you had sex to test I to am irregular and I got pregnant on my period I am only 17 it is possible trust me

Is it harder 2 get pregnant with heavy periods?




Naya Flore


Is it harder for a woman with heavy period blood flow to get pregnant? My periods have ALWAYS been heavy, From day 1 of my period until day 4 (last day which is day 5) is jus old blood. My period blood also has black clots, Does this affect my chances on getting pregnant? I've been trying & also using pre seed but I think the timing just isnt right, But can heavy blood clot flow affect my chance? Thanks so much!


Answer
No, it doesn't affect your fertility, unless there is a health problem that makes your period so heavy.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: What are the chances of getting pregnant on my period?
Rating: 95% based on 95 ratings. 4.8 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks To Visiting My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment