Friday, November 29, 2013

Can you get pregnant using sperm from a used condom?

get pregnant using a syringe on ... In Pregnant Women 175c Treatment For Candidiasis In Pregnant Women
get pregnant using a syringe image



claire


2 of my friends are trying to have a baby together. One is a gay male and the other a straight female. My male friend ejaculated into condom. He was unable to get the condom to my female friend until 4 hours later. Once my female friend got the condom full of sperm she rubbed it in her vagina. I don't think this method will work but they insist it will. What do you think? Can they get pregnant this way?
I don't agree with what they are doing. I think its gross and I think they should go the old fashion route and just have sex.



Answer
It does not make sense like this... If he wants to help his friend to get pregnant, they should do it differently... Ideally, they meet during the fertile window of her, to be tested with cycle tracking and LH tests. Once she's in her fertile window he should ejaculate in a cup, similar to cups you would use for an urine test. Then she can take the contents of the cup and inseminate herself with a pipette or syringe. The insemination should be no longer then 30 minutes after the ejaculation. 4 hours is way too long. Most likely all the sperm will already be dead. They should make sure that he does not have any STD's and ideally they should test his semen to make sure he is fertile. A lot of couple that try to have a baby like this set-up an agreement that covers responsibilities and intentions.

Can a 14 year old marry a 21 year old if the 14 year old is pregnant? Read details before answering?

Q. I know I already asked this but I have more details. What it I didn't have sex with him? and we used a syringe or a turkey baster or something like that with his sperm in it to get me pregnant? He wouldn't be convicted of rape, would he?


Answer
in no state in the US without parental approval. IN no state under 16.

Sexual assault on a moron, I mean minor.
]]]]facepalm[[[[




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Can you get pregnant using sperm from a used condom?
Rating: 95% based on 95 ratings. 4.8 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks To Visiting My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment