Wednesday, November 27, 2013

What is considered a healthy weight for twins at birth?

how to get pregnant with twins at 40 on 35 weeks pregnant with twins at my wedding!
how to get pregnant with twins at 40 image



sebbieswif


My first child, a singleton girl, weighed 7lbs 7oz and was 20in long. So far I'm 34 weeks pregnant with twin girls and they are thinking baby A is around 4lbs 12oz and baby B is about 5lbs even, but they can be way off and I know this because at my 40 week check up with my first they guessed her to be 9lbs! So I just wanna know whats normal? And not sure if it makes a difference but I've gained 33lbs so far.


Answer
that is pretty good weights for twins, when my twins were in the nicu they would have been able to go home after they hit 4 lbs but didnt get to get discharged till 6 pounds... they will most likely go to the nicu to get assesed after they are born, in order to be able to go home right away they have to be able to maintain their body temps, have no issues with breathing, and be able to feed and have no issues while feeding, since yours will be so far along there are very slim chances they will have these issues, but the risk is always there

How far along were you when you delivered your twins, and how much did they weigh?




Renee


I am 33 weeks pregnant with twins, and just curious about their potential sizes. If you or the babies had any complications, what were they?


Answer
My husband's cousin had her twins at 40 weeks and they weighed exactly 7lbs each. I'm in the hospital now and the woman across the hall from me delivered at 38 and her girl was 5lbs 11oz and the boy was 6lbs 13oz... Her little boy is 3oz more than my boy who was 39 weeks.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: What is considered a healthy weight for twins at birth?
Rating: 95% based on 95 ratings. 4.8 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks To Visiting My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment