Saturday, November 30, 2013

How long after stopping birth control does it take for a woman to get pregnant?

tips on getting pregnant after birth control on To Get Pregnant After You Stop Taking The Pill - Tips To Get Pregnant ...
tips on getting pregnant after birth control image



Rhapsody


I've decided to stop birth control but am wondering how long it will be before I'll be able to get pregnant. I have PCOS so I already know it's going to be tough. Any tips would be welcome!


Answer
seconds! my 3rd baby was conceived just 2 days after stopping. I was so worried because you should wait for the body to clear of toxins. but he ended up fine, beautiful and perfect. you can even get pregnant ON the pill if you ar taking antibiotics at the same time. one cancels out the other.

How should i go about getting birth control?




none


I'm currently 18, and have been wanting birth control for sometime. i dont want it for the obvious reason (to not get pregnant) i want it for my acne. and every time i talk to my mom about it she blocks it out and says its "not good for you". and since i live at home im still under my parents insurance. but i figure ill have to go to a planned parenthood clinic secretly and have the exam and so on. ill have to say i dont have insurance and pay the price for the visit and the pills...about how much would this cost? is there anything else i can do? tips?


Answer
I'm sorry to say this but I agree with your mother, birth control really is not good for you. It's a lot better than it used to be but still. If you really want to deal with acne, talk to a dermatologist.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: How long after stopping birth control does it take for a woman to get pregnant?
Rating: 95% based on 95 ratings. 4.8 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks To Visiting My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment