Friday, November 29, 2013

What type of maternity swimwear do you prefer?

get pregnant through jeans on Pregnant Kim Kardashian in See Through Workout Clothes Again - 19 ...
get pregnant through jeans image



jkwalker14


Well..I'm not due till Mid August. I seem to always be pregnant through the summer. I'm looking for a bathing suit but can't decide on a tankini, one piece, or a bikini or halter top with boy shorts bottom. I'm quite small about 4'9, size 0 jeans prepreg, I'm 24 and this is my 3rd pregnancy. I've just never put thought into maternity clothing at all but decided to get a maternity bathing suit this time around. Any suggestions?


Answer
I always liked the halter-boyshorts combo,I couldn't wear anything tight over my belly when I was pregnant either time,It bugged me.

If a guy touches pre that soaked through his jeans and fingers a girl can she get pregnant?




Jason


Me and my girlfriend were having a moment. And she noticed that I had a bit of pre-cum that had soaked through my jeans. I checked it to see if it actually was. So I touched it over my jeans and it was. After about a minute I started to finger her. We are both virgins and her hymen is in tact as far as I know. She has irregular periods but still seems to be a bit late. Please I need a response as fast as possible. And please nobody judge or say that I should know this.


Answer
No she will not get pregnant. Don't worry!




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: What type of maternity swimwear do you prefer?
Rating: 95% based on 95 ratings. 4.8 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks To Visiting My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment