Thursday, November 28, 2013

What are all the ways they do abortions?

get pregnant tumblr on ... quotes tumblr. friendship quotes tumblr. friendship quotes tumblr
get pregnant tumblr image



Jennifer


im pregnant and my boyfriend does not want the baby he wants an abortion. im so against it and so is my family. i am a little young for a child but the way they do abortions are terrible. i would rather raise my baby by myself then get one. but what exactly are the ways they do them . i want my boyfriend to see how bad they are and that we cant do that to our child.

please help and describe them!!

thanks. xx



Answer
Depends on the type of abortion that is performed. This lovely lady on Tumblr has gathered some information about the different forms (don't worry; there are no pictures, just straightforward text describing each procedure.):

Medical Abortion: http://bebinn.tumblr.com/post/5327539627/warning-graphic-medical-stuff-ahead

Suction Aspiration: http://bebinn.tumblr.com/post/5372204859/warning-graphic-medical-stuff-ahead

Induction Abortion: http://bebinn.tumblr.com/post/5756006034/warning-graphic-medical-stuff-ahead

Intact Dilation and Extraction: http://bebinn.tumblr.com/post/5855829391/warning-graphic-medical-stuff-ahead

Jezebel also has an excellent write-up of what abortion entails: http://jezebel.com/5734665/the-girls-guide-to-having-an-abortion

Please know that the decision is nobody's but your own- nobody, not your boyfriend, not your family, NOBODY can force you to have an abortion against your will. Do not be scared or ashamed to stand up to him and say "My body, my choice!"- in the end, this is not about abortion procedures (after all, when done early enough, there is little, in my view, that is bad/terrible about them), but rather about your right to do with your body as you please.

Why am I so baby obsessed all of the sudden?




camy


I was looking at pictures on tumblr and I saw this adorable little girl.I looked at more pictures of her and bam I wanted to have a baby.I've never been a baby obsessed person either and I've never thought about kids in the future till now.Now every time I see baby things or babies I have the strong urge to want to get pregnant which is a ridiculous and stupid idea that isn't going to happen since I'm only 16.I feel so weird,lonely,motherly,and jealous of mothers with kids all of the sudden.


Answer
its completely natural to feel that way, just dont act on it and try to make one! you want the best life for your baby, so remind yourself that waiting until you are married and have a good job is the best thing for your future angel :)




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: What are all the ways they do abortions?
Rating: 95% based on 95 ratings. 4.8 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks To Visiting My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment