Monday, March 31, 2014

why do people like iphones better than android?

Q. Why do people like iPhones better than androids?

Here is my explanation for it: like a quick silver shirt is to a regular shirt, it's just a name and extremely expensive. Mac is the quicksilver of the computer and phone world.

If you weigh everything together, all the specs to price and capability, android and PC win by a longshot.

For IPhones to androids first: cut out the palm pre and stuff, they are no competition. Besides windows phones which are catching up fast, many people don't need what it offers. My first argument to iPhones: OS. Yes, I will admit the iPhone OS is nice. But android is pretty much the same thing, but more customizable. iPhone is customizable too if you jailbreak it, but if you do, apple cuts your warranty.
My second argument: choice. Yes iPhone has a huge app store, but hardware wise they are limited to black or white. There is only one iPhone that you just have to accept, while there are dozens of phones that run android on EVERY network: Even virgin mobile and Boost mobile! iPhone is only on ATT or Verizon in which ATT sucks and Verizon is TOO expensive. And there are many different types of android devices to suit your needs. If you want a 4" screen with keyboard, you have the droid 3 on Verizon. If you want a 3d phone, you have the evo 3d on sprint. If you want a smaller android phone, you have the htc stood incredible on Verizon. If you want a huge screen without a keyboard, there is the HTC evo. And now almost all of the phones coming out of android support 4g which is on the all 4 the major networks now. iPhone doesn't support 4g, or even offer an iPhone slide or keyboard or something.
And the future of android is aha Cingular 3 times as fast as iPhone. By December, motorola is coming out with a 4 core phone: the droid targa. Apple doesnt even have a dual core phone out yet, which many new android phones have.
Apple is still ahead with tablets, but the Galaxy tab now supports 4g, which the iPad does not. And many more tablets are on the way.tell me your argument


Answer
Average consumers still don't have a clue about Android and what it's capable of. Apple is still on top in their eyes and they don't realize how much "the Google phone" has grown. You have to remember, not everybody keeps up with tech, especially older folks. Plus, Apple advertises better and many stores promote Apple products over Android.

I prefer Android, but if I were to recommend a smartphone to non-techy friends, I'd tell them to get the iPhone. It's simpler, more polished/fluid, has more apps, and easier to use. Not everybody wants to customize their phone... they just want something that works out of the box and the iPhone does this better than any other phone - hate to say it, but it's true.

Also, the disparity of Android phones is often looked at as fragmentation. It angers me that I can't access Tegra 2 games on my EVO 3D, Xperia Play gets some games way in advance, and many apps/games don't take full advantage of the new qHD resolution. Heck, some apps/games are unusable/unplayable because of the type of screen I have.

There's also a sense of identification and brand loyalty for Apple fans. Many people make the easy transition from using ipods to iphones, so they could care less about what Google is doing. If someone is used to and likes iTunes, then it's a pretty tough sell to get them to switch to Android.

All that being said, Android phones are activated over half a million times each day! It's constantly growing and soon some of those average consumers won't be able to ignore it.

I have a Galaxy Tab 10.1 and iPad 2. I love both. Again, for average consumers, I'd recommend the iPad 2 over the GT. Why? because the iPad 2 is simpler and offers a more polished experience. Honeycomb is still very young, has bugs (way more force closes than on iPad2), can lag at times, and it has an identity crisis (Ice Cream Sandwich will change that). This will also quickly change as developers start to jump on-board the tablet bandwagon. Also, aside from the Galaxy Tab 10.1, no other Android tablets can compete with the iPad 2's thin/light design. I hope more manufacturers follow in the footsteps of Samsung. To me, thinness/lightness are two of the most important features when looking for a tablet. I love the fact that I can run around with my GT holding it with just two fingers. I had a Motorola Xoom before and I always felt like I had to baby it when moving it around - so heavy/thick.

I want to be pregnant so bad!?




Kayla


My husband and I have been trying. To get. Pregnant for 8 months I really wanted to be pregnant before a year but I'm so scared I wont get pregnant because i miss my period alot I've been to the doctor and they never even checked me for anything I'm going to switch doctors but I just want to be pregnant. So bad everyone around me is have babies and getting pregnant I'm happy for them but deep down inside I want to cry I just want my own baby!! Does anyone have good ideas on how to getting pregnant fast and has anyone felt this way?


Answer
Breathe...just breathe...as long as your stressing about getting pregnant your body will just be to stressed making it harder for you to conceive, trust me I know how your feeling, I once was in baby making fever with no success, once I relaxed and left it up to just happening naturally...i then found out I was pregnant! If your periods are irregular I reccomend getting a doctors opinion and let them know you are trying to conceive, also its a good idea to start tracking your periods of when they begin and end. A good app is my days it can be downloaded to your phone from playstore or market for Android. This app will tell you your ovulation time based off your periods. just know you have greater chances after just finishing a period I reccomend having sex regularly and if you want after lay on your back with your legs curved up for like 10min giving sperm extra help to get to your egg. Sperm live for days inside you and when that egg comes along in its 24hour window the sperm will take care of the rest, I hope I have been helpful, remember just have fun making love and dont worry so much and I guarantee you will up your chances! Good luck and best wishes!




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: why do people like iphones better than android?
Rating: 95% based on 95 ratings. 4.8 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks To Visiting My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment