Sunday, March 30, 2014

My Laptop has noise in the background playing every now and again..even voices!!?




Flyers


Ok, I have an Acer Windows Vista laptop and recently I've been having some trouble with it. The other day, I was getting messages that I should activate an anti virus software to protect my computer because it may be infected. I didn't think all that much of it until 2 days ago. I could hear this static noise coming from the speakers. The noise would stop after about 1 minute then repeat about 3 minutes later. I just turned my computer off and again, didn't think much of it. Last night, I had my laptop turned on but was not using it at all. I again heard this noise only this time, I could hear faint voices and maybe even a baby crying. It is possible for someone to hack into my computer where they could hear/see me through my web cam and I could hear them with out me knowing?


Answer
haha yeah, but unlikely. Most people with that level of skill have more lucrative attacks to make.

You most likely have a virus though.
Anti-virus:
http://www.avast.com/free-antivirus-download
Firewall:
http://personalfirewall.comodo.com/free-download.html
(this firewall is insanely powerful if you have defense+ enabled as it sandboxes all your apps, something OSX does by default)

Our baby ball python has a respiratory infection. What is the best treatment?




greeneyes


She will completely submerge her head in the water and drink and then when she comes up she will hack it all up. She has mucas around her mouth and has been making wheezing and clicking noises. I now suspect that she already had this when we bought her because she has always made the clicking sounds and keeps her mouth open.


Answer
She needs to go to an experienced reptile vet, as I'm sure it has already been said. They will give you all the advice you need to care for her whilst she gets better, and probably give her anti-biotics.
hope i helped :)
x




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: My Laptop has noise in the background playing every now and again..even voices!!?
Rating: 95% based on 95 ratings. 4.8 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks To Visiting My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment