Friday, April 4, 2014

Pregnant or irregular period?




mintedcand


From the beginning of Jan to beginning of March i didnât have my period, it came back the beginning of March, and yes i am TTC, im now late again for my period HOPING that itâs because im pregnant but whatâs the change my periods have just gone out of whack? My periods have never before been irregular except for that one time... didnât know how to explain this properly so hope it makes sense =P but what is your opinion on this...pregnant or just irregular period?


Answer
I hope you are pregnant too! It sounds like things are really out of whack though. If you find you are not pregnant this month and your cycle continues to be messed up (especially if you had regular cycles up until jan), you might want to check it out with your doctor to check for any hormonal imbalances or other issues. It is more likely the case you are still just irregular. But my finger are crossed for you. Good luck and lots of baby dust!!

Could I be pregnant? ( I have irregular period)?




shelley_wa


I have been having sex with my boyfriend since september and we use a condom everytime ( not broken). There was this one time I unrolled the condom and it didn't roll because it was upside down...I told my boyfriend that the tip of the condom touched the penis and he told me to unroll it again correctly..then he wiped the condom with his shirt...Im not sure if im pregnant or not.. i went to the Doctor and had a urine test ..it came our negative... i also have had tremendous amount of pregnancy tests ( like more then 12!!) they all came out negative...now my period is almost a week late( Based on my last period.. i have VERY irregular period) but I have been feeling bloated, tired and I eat even im not hungry... I had a lot of clear discharge this past week and i thought my period was going to come but it didn't...this morning( Dec4) I felt really dizzy and I slept for 5 hours for nap which I usually don't and now Im feeling tired again.....do you think I am pregnant???????


Answer
I highly doubt your pregnant. Your period is late, but what else is new right? You stated its very irregular, so it's irregular once again, that doesn't mean your pregnant. You stated your period was due Dec. 4th (today) but how is that so if your periods are irregular. I wouldn't expect an irregular period to come on time. And those symptoms of feeling bloated, tired, & eating all the time are not necessarily pregnancy symptoms. If your period is due anytime now, it sounds like your having "PMS." Which will make you feel bloated, hungry, and tired. The clear discharge is irrelevant. Pregnant women do not have an increase in discharge until they are further in their pregnancy, at about 4+ months. That is to keep the vagina clean so they are no infections. Sounds to me if your having an increase in discharge, then your ovulating. By that I mean your egg is dropping (your period is coming) and its ready to be either fertilized or released. The reason you have an increase in discharge during this moment is to help move the sperm to the egg faster. That's why its easier to become pregnant during ovulation (the egg is closer & the conditions are right--more fluids)

As far as the condom being on upside down, even though it touched the tip of his penis and say he even had precum already present, most condoms have spermicide on them. So that would have killed any sperm anyways. If you remember the type of condom, check to see if it has spermicide in it. If it does, you really have nothing to worry about.


So to answer your question, I dont think your pregnant. The negative pregnancy tests should have been enough to convince you that your not. Hope this helps. Good luck!




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Pregnant or irregular period?
Rating: 95% based on 95 ratings. 4.8 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks To Visiting My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment