Wednesday, April 2, 2014

how to get pregnant fast and naturally?




Loquat


We just got married and want a baby, any tips to get pregnant fast in natural way?


Answer
If you dont use your hand or intercourse for awhile your sperm adds up which makes a bigger load so make sure you guys are tested clean of HIV/Aids, etc. and do it raw after it adds up.

Mothers who gave birth naturally.....and possibly mothers who have more then one child?




Loren


What was the worst part for you? Contractions? Crowing or "Ring of Fire"?

Also how did you feel from 8cm to 10cm?

I am asking this not because I am planning a natural birth but because I am a little worried my second labor will go fast! I know that all pregnancies and labors are different. My first was a fairly easy labor and delivery. I am 25 weeks pregnant with my second.

At 40 weeks 1 day I woke up at 5am in horrible pain. That pain was my contractions (which felt nothing like my doctor or other moms described them to be) They were already 5 minutes apart. We got to the hospital by 7am and I was 6cm dilated. By 9:30 I requested an epidural and at that time I was 8cm. I was not able to talk thru my contractions any longer, they were 3 minutes apart lasting 90 seconds but not fully going away. The epidural slowed my labor and they started pitocin. At 10:30 my contractions had not started back up so my doctor broke my water, I was 10cm by noon. My little one hadn't dropped yet so the nurse let my contractions push her down since I could not feel anything. At 1:45pm I felt a lot of pressure, the nurse checked me and I was ready to push! I delivered my daughter at 2:05pm.

Some moms I have recently talked to said that they think my labor will most likely be very quick, that I may not have time for an epidural and since I made it to 8cm on my own with not pain medication then I could probably do it naturally. I am nervous for this because it is "unknown" and I remember how much pain I was in at 8cm.

I have asked this question before....but I like the answerer's I get! I just like to her from different moms!



Answer
Your labor may be slower or faster. Having your 2nd,3rd and so fourth makes no difference, trust!
I will give u my experience with my most recent baby since I cannot go into detail of all 3. I will add though that my quickest was my most recent and my longest was my 3rd!
With my most recent baby...At 12:30am I was at my computer on yahoo answers (lol) and I stood up out of my chair for a second and my water broke completely right there (note, out of all 4 pregnancies, this was the only one when my water broke on its own at home). I quickly packed my stuff and called my husband who was at work at the time, all of this while I was having some constant mild cramping that felt like period cramps but would not go away. We rushed to the hospital and arrived at 1:30am, at 2:00am they checked me and said I was 4 centimeters but fully effaced,water broken. Pains started to get worse so they checked me again around 2:15 and said I was 7. Pains were getting instense, constant pain,no breathing in between, they were non-stop! Felt tons of pressure like I had to push and was crying and literally screaming in pain (mind you i deal with pain very well,too, not a screamer) i begged them to push they said i wasnt ready, was only 6-7, i told them that she was coming now and I had to push, begging for my doc. So, they checked me again and sure enough babys head was right there and I was fully dialated. Doc came in told me to start pushing. I pushed about 3-5 times and my baby was out at 2:30am! Everyone on the labor and delivery floor,including my doctors were shocked at how fast I moved along. Now for the truthful part:
After your water breaks the contractions are soooo much more intense,i have been 6cent with my other child without my water being broken and they were bearable,but after it breaks the pain is nonstop and excruciating! It does go by soo much faster though. I asked for the epidural as soon as I got there but there wasnt enough time since I gave birth 1 hour after getting admitted. It was sooo worth it though since it was all over so quickly,epidurals do slow things down a lot!!!
I really dont know how I did it.
The most pain for me was the contractions for sure. The baby crowning felt more like pressure that I needed to get out of me, the ring of fire,burned,stung and hurt pretty bad but nothing like those contractions! This was my first all natural birth with no meds or drugs. If I had to I would do it all over again because it went by much quicker...but, I have never felt that much pain in my life before,ever! LOL
I believe you made it through the contractions up to 8 better since your waters hadent broken yet. Once your water breaks, the contractions u are feeling come with a bang and u have no time to rest because they are constant! If you are not good with pain at all, then ask for an epi. if u think u can handle it, I believe it would go much faster for you. You never know! Good luck and congrats!!!




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: how to get pregnant fast and naturally?
Rating: 95% based on 95 ratings. 4.8 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks To Visiting My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment