Sunday, April 27, 2014

Trying to get pregnant and a irregular period? Please help.?




croftseg87


What do you suggest I do? I am very irregular on my period. This past year I have not had my period come by itself not one time. I have had to take hormone pills to get it to come once before..I am never regular. I want to get pregnant, and as we all know ovulation is hard to detect. So, i felt like the only way to regulate myself was to start a Birth control. I started the nuva ring this month for June, and sure enough my period came like it was supposed to. I want to use it for next month for July, and then afterwards in August not go back on it to see if I ovulate right away when I get off of it? Is using this for 2 months going to regulate me when I get off my birth control so I will know when I ovulate? I want to get pregnant very badly. ( Even with my period being absent for alot of the months he has "came" in me for the past 6 months without me using any prevention whatsoever & NOTHING has happened) I am NOT wanting to be on any birth control but I dont know what else to do to become regular again. Please tell me what you would do!


Answer
Honestly the only regular periods I ever had were when I was on birth control...first Yasmin then some generic I forget the name of. I am now eight weeks pregnant and got pregnant the first month of no protection. Second month off the pill, first month of no backup. One of my biggest fears was that I'd have trouble getting pregnant because of irregular periods and I'm larger (size 18/20).

Try not to sweat it too much. I'd suggest not even bothering with those ovulation kits in your case and just try the old fashioned way. If I didn't get pregnant so fast, my husband and I were going to devote a month or two to having sex every other night. Try that...and it's fun too lol! Every other night is good because sperm can live in you up to three days, and giving your man a day recovery each time allows him to build up more sperm. Also when you do it lay on your back with your hips slightly raised for about 10-15 minutes afterward to allow the sperm to "do their job" instead of just leaking out right away as it would if you stood up immediately after.

Good luck!

irregular periods?

Q. okay how could you tell if your are ovalating when you have irregular periods and i think that i am pregnant butt i dont know when i should take a hpt, because i never know when im going to come off?


Answer
I could NEVER tell when I was ovulating and I had BAD irregular periods. I even used those test and yet....I gave up finally and just had sex EVERY 2 DAYS and well here I am 15 weeks! ALL you can do hun is IF you think you are is take a test. IF that comes out neg. it MIGHT be because your HCG is NOT high enough so you might have to take the blood work yet that is EASY and FAST! Yet, IF you are not and you ARE trying try the every 2 days for the month yet, RELAX because it WILL happen for you as well! BEST WISHES




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Trying to get pregnant and a irregular period? Please help.?
Rating: 95% based on 95 ratings. 4.8 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks To Visiting My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment