Wednesday, April 30, 2014

Pregnant with twins???




Tanya K


i am pregnant with twins but i dont want twins. is it possible to get an abortion for only one of them? if not then i'll just abort both and start over but then how can i make sure i dont get twins the next time?


Answer
if you abort one then most likely the other one will die as well... i'm not gonna preach because everyone is entiled to their own opinion or whatever..but have you thought about keeping one and putting the other up for adoption?? that way you can still have one healthy one and give the other healthy one up.. i can't believe that you wouldn't want both..it is a miracle you have gotten blessed with twins.. but anyways..there is no certain thing to do to make sure you don't get twins..but if you are wanting to get pregnant again then why don't you just keep both of them??

Identical twins again?

Q. My identical twins are two now an me an my fiance is trying to have another. We started trying two weeks ago an two days later I started my period but it was early. 4 days early. An now ever since I got off my period I'm having serious pain still. Can I be pregnant already? I didn't start hurting with my frist set till around 11weeks. I took a test an they all said negitive. Why am I hurting? An my mood swings are going crazy. An I'm hungry all the time.


Answer
No, you're not pregnant yet. What you may feel is a little pain from ovulating.

Identical twins are random, so it's rare to have two sets but not impossible.

Could you please do yourself a favor and marry your fiance before you get pregnant again? Every study on successful people says that children are most likely to be successful when their parents are married, not just engaged or living together. If there's a reason not to marry him, that's the reason to not have children with him again right now.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Pregnant with twins???
Rating: 95% based on 95 ratings. 4.8 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks To Visiting My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment