Saturday, May 3, 2014

Could I be pregnant of...?

Q. Could I get pregnant if I had sex 2 days before my period came?


Answer
You could get pregnant if he uses his ©0©k,
You could get pregnant if you're on top,
You could get pregnant sitting down,
You could get pregnant on the ground,
You could get pregnant here or there,
You could get pregnant anywhere.

But could you? Would you? With a goat?
Could you? Would you? On a boat?
Could you? Would you? In the train?
Could you? Would you? In the rain?

Pregnant and support for baby/myself?




Soni


What kind of benefits do you get while pregnant? And what support is available? (UK)


Answer
Nothing while pregnant! Why would you want benefits while youre pregnant?

You used to get £150 when you got pregnant but thankfully the government has stopped this - I got it and thought what a waste of tax payer's money to give this to every pregnant woman




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Could I be pregnant of...?
Rating: 95% based on 95 ratings. 4.8 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks To Visiting My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment