Thursday, May 1, 2014

"Finding out you were pregnant" quiz!?

Q. Where were you when you found out?

How did you react?

Who did you tell first?

How far along were you?

And for fun:

Girl/boy?

Name?

:)


Answer
Where were you when you found out? I was at home in the bathroom.

How did you react? My husband and I were watching the test, and when the "pregnant" line popped up immediately and DARK I said, "oh no, that's not the line that's supposed to be there!" But alas, it was there and I'm pregnant. We're excited but I'm pretty nervous also. I have an 18 month old son and I'm overwhelmed at the idea of having a second baby.

Who did you tell first? I think it was our friend Chris. We told hubby's parents the next day and still haven't told mine. I'm waiting for the blood test results first.

How far along were you? Not sure, I only got the positive pregnancy test 3 days ago, and I haven't gotten an ultrasound yet to determine an official due date. According to my last period I should be around 5 weeks pregnant now, but since the "pregnant line" showed up so quickly and dark I'm wondering if I'm not further along. Usually I think the line is usually lighter in early pregnancy because there aren't that many hormones in the blood yet.

And for fun:

Girl/boy? Not sure, but I feel like it's a girl.

Name? If it's a girl we're probably going to name her Sophie-Renee Karyn (her grandmothers are named Karen and Karan and we wanted to represent them with the middle name)
If it's a boy the name might be Owen Liam, Owen Riley, Riley Masen, or something along those lines.

Not trying to conceive but could I be pregnant?







I started taking the mini pill cerazette on the 28th december the day after I started my period, a week after I finished my period I started very light bleeding which I was told was spotting, I took the pill for 3-4 weeks and it wasn't agreeing with me so I stopped taking it, I had a unprotected sex on the 2nd feb and the next morning whilst still spotting since I'd been off the pill which at that point I would of been off it for 2 weeks, a week later and I've stopped bleeding and was concerned that I might be pregnant, since I've not had a period I didn't think there was a chance and how soon can I take a pregnancy test? please help!


Answer
Also try:could i be pregnant quiz,could i be pregnant if,could i be pregnant with twins,
could i be pregnant and still have a period,
could i be pregnant and not know it,
could i be pregnant test,
could i be pregnant calculator,
could i be pregnant with no symptoms,
spotting could i be pregnant,
could i be pregnant even though i had my period
more....Ads related to could I be pregnant
Pregnant Signs & Symptoms | Gerber.com
Do You Think You Could Be Pregnant? Get Info On Signs & Symptoms
www.Gerber.com
Am I Pregnant? | Healthguru.com
How to Know If You're Pregnant From Physical Symptoms & Early Signs.
Pregnancy.Healthguru.com
More Sponsors:could I be pregnant, pregnant, help me get pregnant, get pregnantSearch resultsCould I be Pregnant? How do I find out? | BabyMed.com
Am I pregnant? Learn about early pregnancy symptoms and signs to answer the question "Could I be pregnant?"
www.babymed.com/am-i-pregnant/could-i-be-pregnant-how-do... - Cached

Could I Be Pregnant? | Ovulation Calculator
If you are ttc (trying to conceive), you know that as you near the end of your tww (two week wait) every little twinge or change in your body makes you more and more ...
www.ovulation-calculator.com/content/could-i-be-pregnant - Cached

could I be pregnant? - Coalition for Positive Sexuality
could I be pregnant? We get more questions about pregnancy than any other topic: We had sex with our clothes on, could I be pregnant? He came outside my vagina, could ...
www.positive.org/Home/faq/pregnancy.html - Cached

Quiz: Am I Pregnant?
When you're having unknown symptoms and you want to know if they spell out that there is a new baby on the way, it can drive you crazy. This simple quiz can help you ...
pregnancy.about.com/od/amipregnant/a/amipregquiz.htm - Cached

Am I Pregnant Quiz | Could I Be Pregnant? | BabyZone
Feeling queasy? Tender breasts? Crazy mood swings? Could you be pregnant? Maybe! Take our pregnancy quiz and see how your answers add up!
www.babyzone.com/pregnancy/am-i-pregnant/am-i-pregnant_83795 - Cached

Could I be pregnant? pregnancy signs, fertile times
Could I be pregnant? Your guide to working out if you might be pregnant, what are risky behaviours, how to tell if you were fertile.
www.menstruation.com.au/periodpages/couldibepregnant.html - Cached

Quiz: Am I Pregnant? - Parents - Pregnancy, Babies, Baby ...
Think you may be pregnant? Think you're experiencing some possible symptoms or signs of pregnancy? Take this quiz to see if what you're feeling could indicate ...
www.parents.com/parents/quiz.jsp?quizId=/templatedata/ab/... - Cached

Is this my period or could I be pregnant? | BabyCenter
My partner and I have been trying to get pregnant, and I'm a few days late. This morning I noticed I was spotting a little, but it's been a few hours and I haven't ...
www.babycenter.com/404_is-this-my-period-or-could-i-be... - Cached
More results from babycenter.com »
Could I be pregnant? | MyMonthlyCycles CycleViews
Could I be pregnant? is it possible: last period was Dec 29 2012. I'm not ttc don't even think its possible. funny thing I had a psychic tell me I was pregnant.
www.mymonthlycycles.com/vwviewidx.jsp?id=AMIPG - Cached

COULD I BE PREGNANT?
Hi, I am sitting here in tears at the minute. I am 12 dpo and have had alot of preg signs over the last week- creamy cm and lots of it, darker area around nipples ...
www.medhelp.org/.../COULD-I-BE-PREGNANT/show/554887 - Cached.
More results from medhelp.org »

Search Related
could i be pregnant quiz could i be pregnant and not know it
could i be pregnant if could i be pregnant test
could i be pregnant with twins could i be pregnant calculator
could i be pregnant and still have a period could i be pregnant with no symptoms




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: "Finding out you were pregnant" quiz!?
Rating: 95% based on 95 ratings. 4.8 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks To Visiting My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment