Saturday, May 17, 2014

Scientifically, how do you get pregnant with twins boy girl?




Perfecto


I just found out my cousin is expecting twins...one is a boy and the other is a girl. I'm just wondering how you get pregnant with boy girl twins?
Is this really rare? Is this genetic? Does that mean his wife dropped like 2 eggs instead o one?



Answer
yes, two eggs were fertilised - they are non-identical twins. you can of course get non-identical twins of the same sex too. identical twins are the same sex as one egg splits into two so they are genetically the same.

17 weeks pregnant with twin girls*!?




Bonnie Rus


I wanted to know any of the symptoms that twin pregnancys have. I am 17 weeks pregnant with twins who have different placentas. I was wondering if anyone who knew what to expect, like more backache more pooping or anything; and when should i contact my doctor if i have a queston?


Answer
Congrats! I have twin boys that are 2. I really didn't notice any differences except morning sickness. I was sick with the twins until about the fourth month. Other than that, nothing really. You just get bigger faster and just plain bigger!!! Which made my back hurt worse but that was to be expected. As far as contacting your doc, anytime!! As you know, twins are considered a high rich pregnancy. Good luck and contact me if you have any questions about twins!! They are so much fun!!




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Scientifically, how do you get pregnant with twins boy girl?
Rating: 95% based on 95 ratings. 4.8 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks To Visiting My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment