Saturday, May 17, 2014

how can you be pregnant without knowing?




Kayla


ive heard of people who get pregnant and only put on a little bit of weight and still get their periods. how can this happen?


Answer
I was one of those people who never believed it possible to be pregnant without knowing it until it happened to me. My first 3 children were born when I was young, in my 20's. They were all planned pregnancies so I anticipated waiting for the missed period and was attuned to my body just waiting for changes. After our 3rd baby was born, I was only 26 so my husband and I decided since we weren't 100% sure if we'd have any more we wouldn't do anything permanent yet. I took birth control pills reliably and with great success for 11 years when I began to have some odd stomach pain whenever I ate anything. No nausea or vomiting or diarrhea, just pain. I discovered that toast and soup caused the least amount of pain or heartburn, another thing that I began having that was odd since I'd never had that before. I lost some weight due to my unusual eating habits which didn't hurt my feelings since I'd added some pounds over the years. My yearly physical appointment was approaching and I was baffled when my period was lighter and shorter than normal. I figured whatever was wrong with my stomach was messing with my period now. At my physical my doctor thought I may have developed Irritable Bowel Syndrome and that was causing my stomach problems. Then she proceeded to do my pelvic exam. It is never comforting when your doctor gets a puzzled look on her face. She told me my cervix felt as though I were pregnant. We had a good chuckle over the thought, but she said we'd have to do some tests to find out what was wrong with me. Because it was easiest to rule it out, we started with peeing in a cup to do a pregnancy test. I nearly fell naked off the exam table when the nurse returned with a positive result. I was in shock and my doctor was convinced it had to be a false positive so she brought in the Doopler heartbeat monitor. We both were speechless as we listened to a perfect little baby heartbeat clear as a bell. I had been having periods so we had no idea how far along I was. The ultrasound showed I was 17 weeks along! I couldn't believe it (and can sometimes barely believe it even now) that I was that far along and had no idea at all. I had periods because of the hormones in the Pill. I had not missed any pills nor taken any medications that would have interferred with the Pill's effectiveness nor had any vomiting or diarrhea. My doctor's only explanation was "the Pill isn't 100% effective and I guess you must be the lucky 1%". Ultimately everything related to pregnancy and periods is controlled by hormones and sometime hormones do some really weird things.

How to get pregnant without him knowing?




madison cl


Okay so I told my bf that I'm pregnant and he was very excited well two days later I found out that it was a false positive. How do I get pregnant without him knowing that I'm trying?


Answer
so every ones telling you the rite thing to do is talk with him about this and tell him, i agree with them. BUT if you really want to get pregnant without him knowing have sex with him again and let him c*m in you and do it again and again till you are pregnant.. your excuse can be, "because im pregnant im really horny a lot!" hahaha your a funny one but..trying to get pregnant without him knowing
;P




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: how can you be pregnant without knowing?
Rating: 95% based on 95 ratings. 4.8 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks To Visiting My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment