Thursday, May 15, 2014

How to get pregnant ?




michaela


Okay so I have the implant and I want to get pregnant well me and my boyfriend want a baby
So is there anyway I can get pregnant and still have the bar in while conceiving



Answer
Getting pregnant while having the implant in could easily lead to a miscarriage. You would have to find out you were pregnant asap and have it removed, or it could harm you and / or the baby.

If you watch teen mom, Leah had mirena put in, which is pretty much the same thing, when she got pregnant and ended up miscarrying.

But to answer your question about how to get pregnant:
The best way to get pregnant is to track you BBT. (basal body temperature.) This is where you check you temp every morning when you first wake up. Keep a pad and pen next to your bed, & when you take ur temp write it down. The normal BBT of a morning is between 94 and 96 degrees. If you track your temps for about 2 weeks and they are between those two numbers, and then randomly jumps up higher to 96-98 degrees, it means you are ovulating! This is the BEST time to have sex. Have sex that day, and the day following. Keep tracking your temps after sex. If your temps stay up between 96 and 98 until around your period is due, it is almost always a clear sign you are pregnant! This is what we did both times, and both times I got pregnant within 2 months!

I also recommend on the days u ovulate and have sex, to prop your butt up on a pillow after, and put your feet in the air up against the wall like an "L" the bottom of the L is your butt on the pillow, the other side of the L is your legs against the wall in the air. This helps the sperm get to the egg better and makes sure none of the sperm leaks out of you by accident.

Could I get pregnant?? I had a miscarriage two months ago?!?




Tricks


I had a miscarriage two months ago but had protected sex so I already got my two normal cycles......now This month I´ve been having unprotected sex...could I get pregnant easily or not???

NOTE: I miscarried at 12.5 weeks, baby died at 9 weeks.



Answer
I am so sorry for your loss :( I have had 2 as well so I feel your pain. It is absolutely possible that you are pregnant or can get pregnant weeks after your m/c or D&C. Did your doctors monitor your levels to make sure that they went back to zero? Some times HCG can hang around in the body and could give you a false positive on your pregnancy test. When are you due for AF? I would make sure your levels have gone back to zero. (your doctor really should have done that)

Fingers crossed for you

Hayley




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: How to get pregnant ?
Rating: 95% based on 95 ratings. 4.8 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks To Visiting My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment