Wednesday, May 14, 2014

I have PCOS, any tips on getting pregnant without Clomid (pills)?




chadkimjon


I have PCOS (poly cystis ovarian syndrome), is there any sure way to get pregnant WITHOUT taking fertility pills? I have been married about 3 yrs, I have a 14 yr old stepson, and I want the feeling of being a BLOOD mommy if you know what I mean.


Answer
I have PCOS and did take clomid for 5 months! It did get me to ovulated but I went off that about 2 months ago and started taking herbs! I have ovulated one my own for the last two months! I have a few days left to see I am pregnant for this month! But here is a web site that really helped me! Good luck!!

Faster proven tips to getting pregnant?




jonalyn


Can anyone tell me some proven tips to getting pregnant fast??? Im on clomid 50mgs days 5-9 today is day5 im thinking bout trying the OPK but the doctor says sex every other day after day9 so i think if i jus follow that i should catch my o day so im not going to get the opk. Does anyone have any suggestions


Answer
I'm on my second round of Clomid (TTC for 16 months now for baby #1) and I totally understand. To help:

* Do not drink caffeine or ANY alcohol (partner should not either)
* Start taking prenatal vitamins
* Use Pre-Seed or another sperm-friendly lubricant to help the sperm find their way (as Clomid can reduce CM)
* No spit on either of your genitals - can kill the sperm!
* Always have him finish with him on top and you having a pillow under your bum so your hips are elevated. Stay there for minimum 15 minutes after sex is finished.

Just an FYI - I ovulated 9 days after my last Clomid pill so I had sex every other day from CD 7-16 and then on CD 17, 18, 19 and 20.

Good luck!




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: I have PCOS, any tips on getting pregnant without Clomid (pills)?
Rating: 95% based on 95 ratings. 4.8 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks To Visiting My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment