Thursday, May 15, 2014

Can you get pregnant on Birth control?

Q. Ive been taking birth control pills for only two months, they're supposed to really kick in when ive been taking them for three. I don't use condoms with my boyfriend and ive been having all the signs of early pregnancy except for a missed period its not supposed to come till somtime this week. I don't want to get a pregnancy test or not let anyone know except for my boyfriend that I might be. He hopes so. How can I find out? Can I get pregnant on birth control?


Answer
I was on birth control when I go pregnant, and I took the pill everyday.

Chances of getting pregnant on birth control?

Q. I'm on a birth control pill and I take it correctly. I never miss a day and I take it at the same time everyday. I'm scared of getting pregnant so I never let my boyfriend finish inside of me. What are the chances of getting pregnant with using birth control?


Answer
If you are using it correctly birth control is 98% affective. So u have a 2% chance of getting pregnant.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Can you get pregnant on Birth control?
Rating: 95% based on 95 ratings. 4.8 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks To Visiting My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment