Monday, May 19, 2014

Pregnant?????




tx_chick89


I was wondering if there was a way to tell if you were pregnant a week after incourse because...I have been gaining a little weight and my waist has gotten bigger...but I need to know now it might help me with the desicion to press charges or not because I was forced to have sex with one of my friends and he didn't use protection....can anyone help me out...also, I can't tell my granparent...because I am 17 and he was 20 and they wouldn't undertand or believe me ...so anyone?
Also, I have been feeling sick today and I usually am pretty healty... Also, Sore breast and all...I am worried if I don't find out soon something might happen
thanks to you guys so far....the reason i didn't go to the police the first night because I was so scared and dint' know what do to....before the night I was a virgin but yeah..



Answer
You cannot tell one week after intercourse if u are pregnant. It usally takes about 6 weeks for symptoms (if any)to tell if u are pregnant....and if u want to charge him with rape, you should have reported it right away...any physical evidence that could have been left on you will have washed away. They need to do a rape kit to find out and now it might be harder to convict him as it will be your word against his

pregnant from an ovullation kit?




sharmin a


How long did it take to get pregnant on an ovulation kit!?
Iv been trying to conceive for 9 months now with no luck...so i decided to find out info on ovulation kit.how long did it take u to get pregnant while on it? im so worried ....it took me 6 months to got pregnant with my daughter.any advice to improve my chance. i also had surgery 1 year ago for gall stones...could that be the reason im not getting pregnant?



Answer
Gall stones shouldn't have anything to do with it.

It can take 6-12 months when there's absolutely nothing wrong. If it's longer than that, consult with your doctor.

The ovulation kit is only a tool to help you pinpoint ovulation. It doesn't actually help you conceive.

Good luck!




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Pregnant?????
Rating: 95% based on 95 ratings. 4.8 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks To Visiting My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment