Saturday, May 24, 2014

Do these names sound okay for triplet boys?







We just found out today we're having IDENTICAL triplet boys! Luckily, my husband and I had three or four names already picked out. I just wanted to make sure they sounded okay. I am American (we live in London) and my husband is English

Our names are
Dexter
Jasper
Oliver

If you like another name better, would you please suggest it? I want to keep it in the 6-letter, ending in "er" category.

My husband is weird and likes the name Amello (Uh-mel-oh) if we don't settle on Dexter. What do you think about that name? Apparently, it was the name of his grandfather...

Thanks!
To the person who says you can't know if they're identical in the womb, you've never had triplets, i'm assuming? I went to the dr. and they share a placenta and a sack. So, yes you can know.



Answer
Dexter reminds me of the cartoon from years ago about the geeky mad scientist kid.
Jasper sounds like a big black labrador...probably because it was the name of a dog i knew. i find it horrid for a child.
Oliver is wonderful.
Amello is awful.

what about Angelo? Antonio?


Okay i don't like playing devil's advocate here people..but identical triplets ARE possible-
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:TripletsGirls.jpg
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Multiple_birth

Identical triplets or quadruplets are very rare and result when the original fertilized egg splits and then one of the resultant cells splits again (for triplets) or, even more rarely, a further split occurs (for quadruplets). Alternatively the original fertilized egg can split twice (to produce four embryos) and all four may survive, to produce identical quadruplets, or one of the embryos may not survive and result in triplets.

There has been one documented case when 12 fetuses were conceived naturally! And no, not all the fetuses survived, but the conception of them was entierly possible. Some woman have 2 uteruses and one woman was pregnant...twice! the babies were born prematurely from her 2 uterus.
http://www.scientificamerican.com/article.cfm?id=woman-two-uteruses-twin-babies
it's VERY rare, but these things happen.
conception is an odd thing, and can result in very, VERY strange wonders.
rare it may be but it is not outside the realm of possibility.

Do i believe THIS answerer?
No.

why?
because 1. they JUST made this account, a clear Troll trait.
2. because they have never asked a question before this

could i be wrong, sure....but the odds that someone with a rare set of identical triplets would rush to make an account on yahoo answers to post questions about it.
sorry...just not convinced.

Any advice on liposuction on the abdomen and tummy tucks?




Liz





Answer
Hi! I had a tummy tuck and hip liposuction done last Tuesday (July 11th) and I am VERY HAPPY with the results and my recovery...and I had it done in Connecticut, not INDIA! (Like some person has been promoting all over Yahoo Answers.)

Couple of things to think of. I was an excellent candidate because I had a twin pregnancy 3 years ago and ALL of my doctor's agreed that no diet or exercise would EVER get rid of my over-distended stomach...it was just too over stretched. So, talk to doctor's and see if they feel you can remove your "excess" more naturally first, or if a tummy tuck is right for you. See at least 2 doctors.

Second...it is expensive, and the recovery time totally depends on how "healthy/physically fit" you are before the surgery. My doctor has been amazed at how well I have been doing, but I have heard of some people who have needed SEVERAL weeks to really recover. You will have some temporary "drains" put in you to help remove some of the post-surgery fluids, you'll have to wear a girdle for several weeks, and you will be hunched over for awhile, so PLAN ON A GOOD 2 to 3 WEEKS OFF OF WORK! And you will need help at home, too.

Finally, you need to understand that neither a tummy tuck or liposuction is really a method of weight loss. They both are intended to help "remold" your body. I had about 3.5 pounds removed from my tummy, and just a little over 1 pound off of the hips (total), but it made a MAJOR difference in my shape. If you do have a tummy tuck or liposuction, understand that you will have to work at maintaining your new shape...and you should not plan on getting pregnant AFTER a tummy tuck.

Hope this helps...good luck with whatever method you choose to help you get where you want to be!




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Do these names sound okay for triplet boys?
Rating: 95% based on 95 ratings. 4.8 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks To Visiting My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment