Tuesday, May 20, 2014

my baby making weird noises?




Heather Ni


he is 8 months and just makes weird noises, sometimes he screams in werid ways, sometimes he grinds sort of, he grudes alot, is this normal?
sorry i meant grunting



Answer
From what Ive read and heard..this is the time when they start realizing all the different sounds and noises they can make... but not so sure what kind of noises he is maing...so if it really troubles you, or if he continues doing the, for longer than a week, or while sleeping..I ouwld say call your doctor....

Baby making noises in sleep?




Adam


Our baby daughter is 6 weeks old and is a very active sleeper. She moves, kicks, grunts, shakes her head and sometimes has a hard time falling asleep. We believe it's because of her gas/tummy issues.

I have read that's pretty normal but one thing concerns us. Sometimes she makes a squeaky noise as if she is trying to breath trough her mouth but is unable to. I know babies are not supposed to breath trough their mouth.

She does not appear to have breathing issues and doesn't make the noise when she is awake. She only makes it sometimes when she is asleep. More often in the first hour to two hours when falling asleep and in the morning.

Answers from parents much appreciated!



Answer
I am a first time mom of a 4 month old.

The more they grow the better they breath. Believe it or not, they are "learning" how to breath and it may be very weird at times.

Regarding gas, I have used Gripe Water, which is a natural mix of herbs that helps colic, and helps with that "wet burp" sound.

I also give her tummy massages (check youtube for Baby Shantala) and that relieves a lot of the gas too.

Even though I breastfeed, I gently burp her with a clockwise back massage even before feeding her, because any air in the tummy that does not come out may pass to intestines and be more uncomfortable as gas.

Trust your instincts, no one knows your baby better than you do.
Congratulations on your baby.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: my baby making weird noises?
Rating: 95% based on 95 ratings. 4.8 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks To Visiting My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment