Tuesday, February 18, 2014

Baby Faced Boy?




gamingod


hey im 14 and have a baby face n girls well apart from maybe laugh and snicker i dont get nothing ive had life 3 girls in my life my mum keeps saying it will go away when im about 16 but in abit scared it wont it's like im a cool guy in a babys body if i had 'the looks' id be no problem so will it go away? or do i have to make it


Answer
When you're young it seems like it's a curse. But Trust Me- Don't try to look older.

I've always had a baby face, and when l was younger it was hard to find a girl until high school. Then I had plenty!

After you graduate and hit your 10 yr High school reunion, you'll go back and people will tell you how great you look, and many of them will look 45-50, while you look 20!

Don't rush it. If you want, try to grow some facial hair, but don't push things. Let time take it's turn at things... it will work out!

Does your baby/tot get scared when you make scary faces?




chichibaby


I was playing around with my 15 month old and I started making funny/scary faces and he got scared and started crying. It was funny and cute at the same time but I stopped bc I didn't want him to be afraid. I just thought it was weird that he got so frightened when he sees me all the time and I don't think my funny/scary faces look that bad. Is this normal? Has your baby ever done this before?
Yup bandaid, I'm definately not normal, I don't know what kind of mother I am! Shame on me for playing with my son. I guess you better call CPS now..



Answer
My baby gets scared when I blow my nose. He is 5 months old now and has always been like that. His bottom lip starts to quiver and I pick him up (after washing my hands of course). It is kind of funny.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Baby Faced Boy?
Rating: 95% based on 95 ratings. 4.8 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks To Visiting My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment