Thursday, February 20, 2014

Need Slow Jams?




chadc2009


My girl wants me to make her a CD of slow jams, I know it's corney but she love's it when I do things like that for her. So I need some more song tell me what you recommend what I have so far is :

Monica - Before you walk out my life
Monica - For you I will
SWV - Weak
Xscape - My little Secret
Xscape - Understanding
Deborah Cox - We can't be friends
Deborah Cox - Nobody's Suppose to be here
Tamia - Officially missing you
Usher - SuperStar
J. Holiday - bed
Chris brown - Poppin
Whitney Houston - I will always love you
JoJo - leave get out
Loyd ft. Ashanti - Southside
Rihanna - If it's lovin that you want
Rihanna - Unfaithful
Floetry - Say yes
Ashanti - Baby
Ashanti - Happy
Mario - Lets me love you
Camp - Heres where I stand



Answer
Mix it up with some good oldies too....

"Here And Now" by Luther Vandross
"I'm Still In Love With You" by New Edition
"One Last Cry" by Brian McKnight
"Roni" by Bobby Brown
"Love You Down" by Ready For The World
"Let's Chill" by Guy
"Let's Stay Together" by Eric Benet
"So Sick" by Ne-Yo
"Lost Without You" by Robin Thicke
"If I Ain't Got You" by Alicia Keys
"My First Love" by Avant feat. Keke Wyatt
"Let's Stay Together" by Al Green
"Through The Fire" by Chaka Khan
"Endless Love" by Lionel Richie & Diana Ross
"Spend My Life With You" by Eric Benet & Tamia
"I Will Always Love You" by Troop
"Ain't no Sunshine" by Bill Withers
"Shake You Down" by Gregory Abbott
"Someone To Love" by Jon B. feat. Babyface
"Forever My Lady" by Jodeci
"Stay" by Jodeci
"By Your Side" by Sade
"And Our Feelings" by Babyface
"Every Time I Close My Eyes" by Babyface
"Whip Appeal" by Babyface
"Diamonds and Pearls" by Prince
"Try a Little Tenderness" by Chris Brown

(I have a couple of these cd's too...nothing beats some good slow jams! Gotta love it!)

I need help making a Slow Jam CD?




jay_dolla8


What are some good songs for a slow jam CD???? im trying to make a cd called "4 Da Panies" Nothing but Slow jams.


Answer
********check these out:


Ciara
- Promise (Remix)(Ft. R. Kelly)

Lloyd
- You (Remix) (Ft. Andre 3000, Nas)

Omarion
- Just That Sexy

M.Y.M.P
- Last Chance

Jhevon Paris
- Neva Eva (Ft. August)

Deepside
- What I Need (Prod. by Stargate)

Anosha
- Infactuated

Sam Salter
- Did I Die

LeMarvin
- U Got That


Chris DeShield
- Everything


3 Doors Down
Here Without You

KCI and JOJO-
All My Life

N'SYNC-
This I Promise You

Mandy Moore
-Cry

Nick Lachey
-This I Swear


It Might Be You
Kai The Promise

Lately
Jodeci Uptown MTV Unplugged


Breakin' My Heart (Pre...
Mint Condition Meant to Be Mint


Never Find Someone Like You...
Keith Martin It's Long Overdue


How Deep Is Your Love
Portrait All That Matters


I Will Always Love You
Troop Attitude


Back to Your Heart
Backstreet Boys Millennium


Right Next to Me
Whistle Always & Forever


Always and Forever
Whistle Always & Forever


Love Makes Things Happen
Pebbles Always


Uhh Ahh (Original Vers...
Boyz II Men Cooleyhighharmony


Still In Love
Troop Troop


On Bended Knee
Boyz II Men II


When Will I See You Smiling...
Bell Biv DeVoe Poison


Ready or Not
After 7 After 7


Two Occasions
The Deele Greatest Hits


Love Makes Things Happen
Pebbles & Baby Face


Who Can I Run To
Xscape Off the Hook


At Your Best
Aaliyah I Care 4 U


No One Else Comes Close
Joe All That I Am


Can You Stand The Rain
Boyz II Men Evolution


All I Do is Think of You
Troop Attitude


Let's Wait Awhile
Janet Jackson Control


Come Back To Me
Janet Jackson Rhythm Nation 1814


You Got it All
The Jets The Best Of The Jets


Please Don't Go
Boyz II Men Cooleyhighharmony


Spend My Life With You
Eric Benet feat. Tamia Day in the Life


My, My, My
Johnny Gill Johnny Gill


I'll Make Love to You
Boyz II Men II


When Can I See You Again
Babyface For the Cool in You


Make It Real
The Jets The Best Of The Jets


With You
Tony Terry Tony Terry


Sweet Lady
Tyrese Tyrese


Any Time, Any Place
Janet Jackson Janet


Whip Appeal
Babyface Tender Lover


Always and Forever
Heatwave The Best Of Heatwave, ...


I Miss You
Aaron Hall The Truth


I Want to Be Your Man
Zapp & Roger All the Greatest Hits


Hands to Heaven
Breathe All That Jazz


Quality Time
Hi-Five Keep It Goin' On


Do What I Gotta Do
Ralph Tresvant New Edition Solo Hits

********peace




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Need Slow Jams?
Rating: 95% based on 95 ratings. 4.8 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks To Visiting My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment