Tuesday, February 18, 2014

can you get pregnant 6 days prior to period?




Cate


I had anal intercourse on the 21 of january my last periid was appx december 29 and he didn't cum inside of me but I have been just feeling like I miggt be pregnant and i have taken a few pregnacy test I took first response 6 days sooner and than 5 digital clear blue easy all were not pregnant is it just to early to test or am I not pregnany and I've read many other answers ssying its very unlikely to get pregnant thriugh anal but then some say it is possible cuz of dripoing but I also think that I was outta my fertility window pleasr help im nervous cuz I dont know


Answer
It is NOT possible, even by "dripping" to get pregnant through anal intercourse.

Even through vaginal intercourse it is extremely unlikely to get get knocked up six days before your period.

Can I get pregnant 5- 6 days before my period?




mary


I has sex but not all the way if you know what I mean. We did not finish, it was just the beginning and I was very wet. So I thought he was done, and that he had finished in me. Wich he said no that it was just me. But anyways... My period was suppossed to come on this month. On the 18, and we ( my ex and I) (yeah I know, I very sorry) had sex on the 13 of the same month but we did not go all the way through with the proccess becasue I got scared. So now, I haven't gotten a period, wich would mean that I'm pregnant from my current boyfriend. I went to get a preg. test and it was negative. So it means that I'm not pregnant from my current boyfriend. So whay havent I gotten a period. Could it be that I'm just so nervous, of what I did with my ex? Could I be NOW pregnant from my ex? He said that he did not finish, that I did not even give him time. So please help me out. I did not want to ask my Dr. Thanks so much.
WHEN I WENT TO GET A PREG. TEST THEY ALSO DID A PAPSMEAR AND MY DR. SAID THAT SHE COULD TELL I WOULD GET A PERIOD SO SOON. BUT NOT NOTHING YET. I 'M JUST SO STRESSED OUT. I PROMISE I WONT DO THIS AGAIN.
PLEASE DON'T GET ME WRONG, I'VE ONLY HAD SEX WITH MY CURRENT BOYFRIEND AND WITH MY EX I HAD NEVER HAD SEX UNTIL THAT DAY.



Answer
Normally you would no longer be fertile 5 or 6 days before your period. Most women ovulate 12-16 days before their period and the egg lives only about a day (you are actually most fertile in the days leading up to ovulation because sperm have a longer life span.) By the time you are 5 or 6 days from your period, the egg is no longer viable.

HOWEVER, you kind of have to have a crystal ball to know that your period is actually coming in 5 or 6 days. Any number of things, from stress to illness to travel can delay your ovulation and delayed ovulation leads to a delayed period. If you don't know this is happening (which you won't unless you're using some method of predicting ovulation) then you can easily wind up pregnant from sex you had during a time you thought was safe.

Since your doc seems to be sure your period's about to start, try to relax and not worry about it. And next time, instead of gambling that any particular time of the month is safe, use protection!




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: can you get pregnant 6 days prior to period?
Rating: 95% based on 95 ratings. 4.8 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks To Visiting My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment