Wednesday, February 19, 2014

How common is it to get pregnant right after giving birth?




Jennifer W


OK this is the deal, I don't want you to tell me how stupid I am, or irresponsible I am, you won't be telling me anything i don't already know. What I want to know is how common it is to get pregnant after giving birth and how soon would you know? I have just given birth to my baby girl 5 weeks ago, I had unprotected sex with my boyfriend, and he came in me twice. It just kinda happened, like I said don't tell me how stupid that was, I know!!! How likely is it that I could be pregnant again? and how soon will I know? I am a first time mother, and am not sure on everything. I have been looking around and can't find any info that makes sense. I have my 6 week follow up on Friday, should I know by then? Any info would be helpful.


Answer
It is highly likely to get pregnant again after having given birth, because you're so open. my sister-in- law gave birth to a beautiful girl, had unprotected sex (they didn't know it would be so easy to get pregnant again) and 10 months later, they had twins. i don't think you'll know by your 6 week check up, because you still have hormones swilling around in you. also, if you're breastfeeding, your chances of getting pregnant again are slim....but still, there's no telling other than to wait it out. good luck!

Can i get pregnant.....?




siqqq6


my boyfriend precame in my last night and this morning we did it again but he fully ejaculated inside of me
if i do get pregnant will this cause me to just have one child or two ? since it was twice



Answer
Typically you only have one egg at a time that is fertilized and ready to become a baby, so (in most cases) if you got pregnant you should only have one kid. There are some instances (again it's not common) where you may have two fertile eggs at once, in which case that would cause you to have twins, but again that's not super common. Having sex twice doesn't mean you're likely to have two kids, it just increases your chances of having one kid.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: How common is it to get pregnant right after giving birth?
Rating: 95% based on 95 ratings. 4.8 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks To Visiting My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment