Saturday, February 22, 2014

could i be pregnant?




skeeter324


my last prd was june 30. i have sore swollen breasts, weird cravings, no period. feeling bloated. i have also been moody. having increased cervical mucus-clear, odorless. period has always been regular. if not pregnant then whats wrong?


Answer
You could be pregnant. I am in the waiting game right now (Period July 4th and due Wednesday) so take a HPT tomorrow with your first morning urine to make sure. Good luck to you.

Any newly pregnant women due July 2011?




cLaU


Well I'm 5 weeks pregnant today. I've been worried though because I've been getting a sharp pain on one side of my belly, closer to the groin area. I went to the Dr. yesterday but they said an ultrasound couldn't be done because the baby wouldn't be viable yet.

What are your symptoms for those 4-6 weeks pregnant?



Answer
I'm 6 weeks, due July 16th. Nauseated but havent puked any, sore nipples & light/mild cramping. I was told it was implantation cramping. I've not had any spotting at all or any other symptoms except slight fatigue. I go for an ultrasound tomorrow! :)




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: could i be pregnant?
Rating: 95% based on 95 ratings. 4.8 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks To Visiting My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment