Sunday, February 16, 2014

I'm 20 weeks pregnant with identical twins?!?!?




Lily and R


I found out I was pregnant 2 months ago (I'm 21)
. I was dating this guy since I was 18. But, he decided to move to New York City, to start a career as a chef. We did one last thing before he left and I got pregnant. Today, I found out I'm pregnant with two girls (70% sure) who are in the same sack so they're identical. I knew being pregnant would be hard but having 2 would be really hard. Any advice or comforting things?

Thanks

Vanessa



Answer
Congratulations! They will be instant best friends and playmates :)). I have identical twin boys who are five and it's wonderful. Without them, I would not have many of the friendships and support of other twin moms I've met. You NEED to fond a twins club where you live so you can get all your questions answered by moms who have "been there". Feel free to email me, too! You'll be ok honey! It is God's plan to bless you with the miracle of twins as I was!!

Pregnant with twins...?




GorgeousGo


Im 17 weeks + 2 days pregnant with fraternal twins and I was wondering if they were aware of each other...


Answer
I'm 17w4d pregnant with twins too! Though mines are identical. I was told at this stage they are not really "aware" of one another as such, but they will nudge, poke and kick each other out the way. I believe they do become aware of one another later on in the pregnancy, as they run out of room and become more squashed together in there. Ask your OB or midwife, they'll be happy to explain, or I've found "Everything You Need to Know For A Healthy Twin Pregnancy" by Dr Gila Leiter to be really helpful. Good luck and congratulations!




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: I'm 20 weeks pregnant with identical twins?!?!?
Rating: 95% based on 95 ratings. 4.8 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks To Visiting My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment