Thursday, February 20, 2014

My boyfriend nutted in me twice how will i know if im pregnant without a test?




SweetHoney


We was kind of trying to get me pregnant but we cant tell if im pregnant or not. I just really need to know


Answer
I don't mean to be a jerk- honestly- but if you can't afford a test, how are you going to afford a baby?

Do you have a dollar store where you are? They sell diff. pregnancy tests, but I believe the dollar store brand is pretty cheap. Also, if your pockets are totally empty, I think you might be able to get a free test at your local health dept. Do you live in the U.S.? If not, I'm not sure how things work where you are.

If you stop getting your period, that's a good sign. Sometimes other things can cause the loss of a period for several months, however, such as serious hormonal imbalance or really low body weight/malnutrition, and menopause (and early menopause) for people of a certain age, etc. So, it's not a definite. Also, your period might be late due to stress, but if you totally miss your period, it could be indicating that you're pregnant. Also, eventually your areolas (the colored circle around the nippples) will darken when you are pregnant. So, if they get darker that could be an indication of pregnancy. Also tender, swollen breasts, bloating, and lower back pain are early pregnancy indicators, BUT they are also symptoms of PMS. So if you get them, they could just be signs your period is on the way. Urinating more often is another symptom, although it is also a symptom of a UTI and diabetes, for example. But if it's unusual for you to pee that much, and you don't have any other reasons to suspect you have an infection or diabetes, and you've been having unprotected sex, you might want to consider pregnancy. Oh, and of course, morning sickness is another early pregnancy symptom.

Here are some links to some early pregnancy indicators:

http://healthcaretips.psyphil.com/early-signs-of-pregnancy-signs-of-early-pregnancy/
http://hubpages.com/hub/Early_Symptoms_of_Pregnancy

By the way, if you are pregnanct, you need to find out as quickly as possible. Pregnant women need more vitamins and minerals than other women. You need to educate yourself on what your body needs to take care of the baby, and if you're pregnant, start providing your body with those things.

How can I get pregnant without my boyfriend knowing it was on purpose?




Heather


I really want a baby. We have been together for 2 years. He does not want to get married yet and that's fine with me, but I do want a child. He says he wants children, but not yet. I'm not asking for anyones opinion! I'm asking for ways to get pregnant without him knowing it was on purpose. He ALWAYS wants to use a condom. I've even been on birth control before and he still ALWAYS makes sure he's wearing a condom. It's very very rare for him to not put one on. Sometimes I can talk him into doing it without one for a little while, but it's not often. Any suggestions??


Answer
You can put a little hole on his condom without him noticing it. Or something like that. Good luck! & ignore the rude comments & ppl she obuously said she doesnt need ya opinions. No need to call her names or anything.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: My boyfriend nutted in me twice how will i know if im pregnant without a test?
Rating: 95% based on 95 ratings. 4.8 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks To Visiting My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment