Sunday, February 16, 2014

Can u get pregnant this quick or wat?




buttafinga


ok my period just went off june 26 i had sex on that day and my ov calculator said i was fertile on that thurs before that friday i also had sex on the 29-july 2 it is the 4th and my nipples started hurting really badly on the 3rd and my period isn't due until the 16th can u get prego that quick?


Answer
i think you can get pregnant anytime you have sex! the question is...can a preg test pick up a pregnancy that quick? I dont think it can be detected this soon...but there still is a chance you can be pregnant!
If your period does not come when it is suppose to, take a test or go see your doctor! I hope this helped. Good Luck and God Bless

Are their any tricks to becoming pregnant quicker?




strawberry


I was just wondering if anyone knows of any tricks to becoming pregnant quick....
we have been tring for 3 months now and nothing...



Answer
I don't think there are really tricks. It's just all about relaxing and having sex around ovulation. My husband and I started trying to get pregnant in May of 07. We immediately got pregnant in June. Then we had a miscarriage in August and started ttc a week after the D&C.

We have tried getting pregnant for 6 months almost 7. It wasn't until this month that we finally had success! I found out two days ago I was pregnant again... now we are just hoping for better results.

I would suggest charting your cycles. I charted for the last 6 months and this gave me a good idea about when I was ovulating. Then this month I also used an ovulation predictor kit for the first time. I used the Answer Ovulation Kit (it has 20 strips for $19.99). It predicted my LH surge at the beginning and for two days after. (I assume on the way up, during and down.) We had sex starting the first day it predicted it and the next two. After each time, I laid in bed for 10-20 minutes before getting up.

A few days ago I started cramping and had some light spotting and assumed we had failed, but then my period didn't come and it was actually implantation that had occurred! Now we are just hoping for better luck with this pregnancy than the last.

If I were you I'd really give the ovulation predictor kits a try, but remember it can take a healthy couple an average of 6 months to conceive so don't get frustrated if it doesn't happen right off!

Best of luck to you!




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Can u get pregnant this quick or wat?
Rating: 95% based on 95 ratings. 4.8 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks To Visiting My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment