Thursday, February 20, 2014

It is Hard to breathe!?

Q. i woke up and got out of bed and then i went to sit at my computer and it got harder to breathe. last night before i went to sleep it was hard to breathe also.

i i was sick last SAT with a stomach bug. now every time i eat something i get a whole lot of gas in my stomach. i just want it to stop.

also when i went to sleep last night, i was shivering but i was under the covers. AC was on low.

plz help
feels like there is something i n my throat. it kinda is stinging. or mucus or something
i also feel like my legs are week
i am only 12
i am not throwing up. there is a pain on my chest.
no fever either

(sorry for the added notes)


Answer
BABY YOU NEED TO GO SEE A DOCTOR

YOU MIGHT NEED-- Oxygen therapy is a way to increase the amount of oxygen in the lungs and the bloodstream. It is sometimes used for people with diseases that make it hard to breathe, such as chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), cystic fibrosis, or heart failure. Oxygen therapy can make it easier to breathe and reduce the heartâs workload.

Some people need extra oxygen all the time. Others need it from time to time throughout the day or overnight. A doctor will prescribe how much oxygen you need, based on blood tests. He or she will tell you how much oxygen to use per minute (flow rate) and how often to use it.

why is my breathing so much...?




Mommy to K


heavier now that I am pregnant. I never used to hear myself breathe but now that is what is happening. Listening to myself breathe lol


Answer
Your body works a little harder when carrying a baby. This can make you breath harder, also the baby's position matters as well. The baby can push on your diaphram and make you breath harder or feel like it is harder to breath.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: It is Hard to breathe!?
Rating: 95% based on 95 ratings. 4.8 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks To Visiting My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment