Tuesday, February 18, 2014

Question: Does Having His Baby Make Him Stay?




Mia


i'm 17 and I dont get it?? i hear about girls ALL the time that say they want to have their boyfriends baby to make them stay...yeah some guys feel like they have to stay, but sadly in my opinion most guys would stay for the BABY not for necessarily for YOU. and its sad i think girls should want to be with a guy that wants to be with them for them and not because of a baby, but thats just my opinion...can someone please answer this question for me.


Answer
No, having a baby doesn't make the guy stay around. If your relationship is rocky already, having a baby is the worst thing you could do. A baby is a HUGE responsibility and involves a lot of time and attention. That adds a lot of stress and strain to a relationship. If things are already not going well, the extra stress of having a baby will probably break it completely. In a solid, healthy relationship, having a baby can bring the couple closer together, but only if their relationship is already strong enough to cope with the stress and responsibility of raising a child. If the girl is worried about her bf leaving... that should be a neon warning sign saying it is NOT a good time to get pregnant.

There are some guys out there who will take the responsibility of being a father seriously enough to stick around because of a child. Most of those guys are also smart enough not to get a girl pregnant in the first place. A guy who is careless or stupid enough to get a girl pregnant when their relationship isn't going well anyway... that guy probably isn't going to stick around for a baby, he'll be outta there and on to the next girl who doesn't come with so much responsibility.

Question About Making Baby Food?




J.


Are there any good sites out there about making baby food?

I can't imagine giving him the store bought stuff but do not have the first idea on how to make it. My son is only a few weeks so I have a little time.

Whats a good way to store it? How long can it stayed stored?

Do frozen fruits and vegetables work at all? Or only fresh? I know frozen will not be as tasty to baby, but I am on a budget and am very determined to make my own baby food.

Do you usually add stuff to it? Like are there recipes and such?

I know I sound clueless, but I guess I am haha.



Answer
Wholesome baby foods is a great site.

I also love a book you can probably pick up at your local library called Super Baby Food by Yaron--it's a fantastic reference.

You know, have you heard of baby-led weaning? It's even easier than making baby food purees. Basically, purees are a holdover from when we used to shovel purees down the throats of 2 month olds. Obviously, we know better now. A baby is ready for solids when they can pick up sold food and put it in their own mouth--usually around 6 months.

That's why with my second son we immediately went to table foods. His first food were sweet potatoes he swiped from my plateat 7.5 months of age. He eats what we eat: all kinds of veggies (bell peppers, carrots, potatoes,) fruits (pears, peaches, avocados,) beans, lentils, rice, pasta, soft meats, hummus, you name it. If you think about it, this was the way babies *used* to eat, before the baby food industry convinced us otherwise.

I'll link more info below, you might find the process very interesting.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Question: Does Having His Baby Make Him Stay?
Rating: 95% based on 95 ratings. 4.8 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks To Visiting My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment