Monday, February 17, 2014

Can you already be pregnant and ovulate?




annabelle


I was just wondring about this I'm studying this kind of stuff because I want to be a woman's doctor. I do know that when a woman is ovulating then she could become prego then but I was wondring if a woman who is already pregnant can ovulate.


Answer
No. A pregnant woman can not ovulate, the hormones in their body prevent ovulation, which is why pregnant women do not get a period.

is it possible to get pregnant without ovulating?




Tina Foste


So my first day of last period was july 17th. I got raped by a guy on the 24th of July. I have a fiance and I took two ovulating test on the 2nd and 3rd if August and by the third the pink line was very clear. On the 17th of August I found out I was pregnant since going to the dr they have said I conceived beginning of August. But im scarred its the other guys because of how long sperm lives inside a female. My fiance would be great broken.


Answer
You cannot get pregnant without ovulating.

Ovulation --> a split second process ONCE a month where an egg is released from an ovary.

An egg is what sperm penetrate (conception) and what divides/multiplies and forms into the baby.

No egg No baby --> as simple as that.


You ovulated early August as per the ovulation tests.

Sperm can survive in a womans fallopian tubes for up to 7 days, normally and more commonly, no longer than 5 days.

If you ovulated closer to 3rd August, the rapist is not the father. By the 30/31 July, his sperm was dead. If you ovulated around 3rd/4th August, then sex around 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 4th, 5th August was more likely to conceive.

Did you and your finance have sex during that time?

The only thing you can do is take a dna test once the baby is born to confirm your fiancé is the father. It is close, there is a very very slight possibility that the rapist could be the father, but it most likely is your fiancé. But to be sure and put you and your fiancés mind/heart at ease, a dna test would be best.

Sorry to hear about the rape and hopefully you reported it and the rapist has his time in court/jail.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Can you already be pregnant and ovulate?
Rating: 95% based on 95 ratings. 4.8 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks To Visiting My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment