Friday, May 23, 2014

Fertility Drug:how effective to get pregnant with twins?







I was told I have polycystic ovary..and I'll have hard time to conceive again.
And my obgyne told me if I really wanted to have kids againshel have to put me on fertility drug.
Sounds great since I got two kids already:1 girl and 1boy.
I'm excited!!!



Answer
if you have trouble conceiving, you should be grateful for one healthy baby, not wanting twins... conception is a miracle even with only one baby!!! multiple births can cause a whole lot of problems. its likely you will get pregnant, and multiple births are common.

Pregnant with Twins?




Amanda J


I just found out yesterday that I am carrying twins (7 weeks along). What are some things I should know? This was totally unexpected. Never been on fertility drugs or ANYTHING!


Answer
You don't have to be on fertility drugs to be pregnant with more then one child. You don't need to know anything different, just do the same as you would being pregnant with one. Its the same things.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Fertility Drug:how effective to get pregnant with twins?
Rating: 95% based on 95 ratings. 4.8 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks To Visiting My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment